We decided to spoil ourselves and stayed the Sheraton Club suites. We were warmly welcomed and the room and view was beautiful.
The staff bent over backwards and even went out and got me a SIM card, registered it and installed it.
The cocktail hour did not disappoint (5-7.30pm) with beautiful hot and cold appetisers. The breakfast variety was huge and good quality.
The staff heard it was our 25th anniversary and we found a bottle of French Champagne on ice with glasses in our room (what a lovely gesture).
It is well with the extra cost if you can afford it (includes Wifi, breakfast, drinks 5-7.30pm, fruit on arrival and butler service)
We would go again if in Ho Che Minh City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton