Stayed here for 3 nights during one of my business trip. As usual, the high standard of Sheraton hotel is maintained here. The ride from the airport to hotel was smooth as I was taking the hotel limousine. It has a grand entrance to the hotel lobby and check-in was a breeze as I was took to my room for a check in. As I am a SPG, there is a butler service, where I could order coffee/tea and juices the whole day. The room size is good with LED TV. Breakfast at level 2 was fantastic with various variety.
Good location in city center. There are many eating place around and drinking places. I also could walk to Hard Rock Café which is about 15 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Starwood APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton