2,328 results
All reviews grand tower spg member new tower the club lounge bit dated upgraded to a suite business trip within walking distance opera house pho an upgrade rooftop bar the heart of the city breakfast buffet free internet central location post office
Reviewed 7 July 2017

First time to go there. Platinum member. Everybody took great care of me. Got a nice suite. However really quite old. Especially I need to highlight the windows. Seem like regular single glass windows. On the top you can open them but they look like typical Chinese windows that don't seal correctly. No chance to sleep! Next day they sealed it with silicon which improved the situation but still due to simple window the noise level was still there. Better, but still not great. Not 5 star level at all.
Breakfast buffet also seemed a bit small on the western side of the buffet. Was not a pleasure to eat breakfast there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Sheraton Saigon H, EAM - Food & Beverage at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear DomenicArnz,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time leaving us you valuable feedback. We are disappointed that your experience with us this time didn't meet you expectations. Your comment about the noise and breakfast will be taken into our management board attention to review and improve in future. Good news is that we are in the designing phrase of room furbishment and when everything is finished, we hope to welcome you back at an update Sheraton Saigon soon.

With warm regards,
EAM - Food & Beverage

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Being a SPG group hotel I had good expectations from the hotel and selected it over many better options available.

It has very good location and most things are nearby. Room size is good but looks very old. Food is average and nothing great about it except that breakfast spread is nice where you can try some local delicacies as well. I found staff a bit inexperienced in handling situations. Due to extensive travel and some food reaction I fell sick during my stay. To my surprise when I asked for medicines the hotel refused to give as a policy. Bigger sock was that they refused to get the doctor initially and asked me to go out and buy medicines by myself. Even after repeated requests they didn't buy me medicines. Finally I had to talk to GM of hotel who then agreed to get me a doctor but by that time I had already got medicine from my colleagues.
After so much traveling to multiple places I found this experience the most weird and horrible, courtesy sheraton.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Sheraton Saigon H, EAM - Food & Beverage at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Tushar K,

We are sorry to know that you are disappointed by your stay with this time, although pleased that you were happy with our location. We will take your comments on board for further investigation. I hope next time you visit, we will do a better job of meeting your expectations.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel for three nights and we loved it so much we decided to stay another night. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. The rooms are beautiful, and the breakfast is amazing. Thank you to all the staff and especially Thuc Nguyen for making our family holiday a wonderful experience. We thoroughly recommend this beautiful hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie K
Sheraton Saigon H, EAM – Food & Beverage at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Debbie K,

Thank you very much for staying with us and letting us know that you love Sheraton Saigon. We are very happy that you loved the hotel’s location and the breakfast at Saigon Café Restaurant. Your kind words have been delivered to our colleagues, specially Ms Thuc Nguyen. We look forward to you next visit.

With warm regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed here for three nights in a Starwood Preferred floor of the Grand Tower. The hotel itself can use some updating and feels a bit tired. We couldn't tell if our room on the 23rd floor had been recently renovated or not, so that's not a great sign! However, it is very clean and the location is wonderful! It's walking distance to practically everything! We felt safe and really appreciated the benefit of the Club on the 5th floor that is reserved for Grand Tower guests. We thought the price was just fine considering the location. We were very unhappy that due to a booking mixup, a reservation was made both by us (prepaid and nonrefundable) and the organization that was holding an event in town that we were there for -- the Sheraton refused to refund either booking so basically they were paid twice for our stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Sheraton Saigon H, EAM – Food & Beverage at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Kathygino,

We are very sorry to know that your stay with us this time didn’t meet your expectation. Please rest released that your feedback about the room and the reservation mix-up was delivered to our leaders for reviewing. Could you please contact us with more information at Saigon.sheraton@sheraton.com? We are pleased that you have enjoyed our central location and our club lounge services. Good news is we are in the designing phrase to commence our room refurbishment. When everything is finish, we hope to welcome you back at an updated Sheraton Saigon in not so far future.

Best regards,
Libor Secka

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here many times over the last 15 years for business and pleasure. The hotel is very conveniently in central HCMC and walking distance to most things. The hotel could do with a bit of a refurb( which I don't think has been done in the time I've been coming here). The staff continue to be helpful and friendly and the lobby is set up well with space to work etc. Great breakfast buffet that is included in the room rate. There is also a good pool and very extensive gym
My main criticism is the lack of free wifi in the rooms. In this age, I don't know how a hotel can justify charging $17 for this.
Finally please can you sort out the terrible music in the restaurant and public areas, particularly the murdering of Abba, Michael Jackson and various other artists by atrocious cover bands.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear HKJoanna,

Thank you very much for choosing us again, we are very happy to hear that through many stays in the last 15 years and your experience at Sheraton Saigon are all enjoyable. Your comment about the breakfast will definitely be a great encouragement to our Food & Beverage team. We also brought your feedback about the wifi and music in the hotel into our leaders attentions to review and improve in the future. Just a quick tip is next time if you book the room via our website, the wifi will be complimentary. A good news is that we will commence our Main Tower Hotel room refurbishment once we finalize the design. Once everything is finished we hope to welcome you back to an updated Sheraton Saigon soon.

Warmest regards,