During my last 2 visits I had stayed at the Riverside Renaissance a couple of streets away, but this time wanted to try something cheaper and value for money. Hence I tried this one which was around ½ price as that of the former. The rent was USD 83.
1. Good location on Dong Du street in District 1 and closer to the happening places and restaurants in HCMC.
2. Value for money including breakfast and WiFi
3. Friendly staff
4. Though not applicable to me, might be a good place for Muslim travelers to stay as it is right across a big Mosque and surrounded by Halal restaurants.
1. Noise from a club from a parallel street was a nuisance at night even though I was staying on the 8th floor.
2. The call from the Mosque for prayers were a bit of a disturbance as well.
Overall, a value for money hotel at a good location with decent services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Saigon Hotel, perfectly located right in the commercial and tourist district of Ho Chi Minh City, is a great choice of 3 star hotel for both business and leisure travelers who want to experience Saigon’s bustling life.You can easily find most of the tourist attractions, shopping centers as well as various country restaurants in just a few minutes walk. The elegant decoration of Saigon Hotel makes a great impression on you about the culture and history of a well-known place: “Saigon - Ho Chi Minh City”.Your Warm & Friendly Saigon home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Saigon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.