Spring Hotel
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$165
US$155
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$174
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$146
US$139
Nikko Hotels
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$131
US$114
Trip.com
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$150
US$131
US$95
US$67
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$136
US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$114
US$91
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$373
US$314
All reviewsgreat locationphobudget optionfresh fruitwithin walking distancehot waterrooms are largeben than marketopera housesmall hotelwar museumpost officevietnamstreetsaigondistricttiles
Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed at this hotel within the last week and found it to be a great place to stay. The property is an older building, extremely clean, two large windows, high ceiling, lots of crown molding, nicely painted, good carpet. The staff was excellent.

The first night the bathtub was very slippery. I ask for a mat to put in the tub and it was delivered immediately. The property is well maintained.

I stayed in room 305. Before booking the hotel I did what I always do and checked TripAdvisor. I read the positive and negative reviews. There certinly were far more posititve reviews than negative reviews. I did not see any insects, the hotel was not noisy, air condition worked great, no problem with the elevator being slow, complimentary breakfast was fine and no problem with the bed. I slept like a baby.

I have used TripAdvisor for years and find it extremely helpful, but you must keep in mind when reading the reviews that some people are simply impossible to please. You need to review all the reviews on a proptery and then make an educated decision.

If I would have let the negative reviews frighten me I would have missed out on a great place to stay.

I also point out to a property at the time I make the reservation the negative reviews I have read and explain to them I want a quite room, a room with windows, no smoking room, etc.

Thank you Spring Hotel I had a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I was at the Spring Hotel twice,last date oct.3.2012. I really enjoyed it. The hotel was very clean the room was good size, I travel to Europe alot,and you get alot less for your money, There is the Coffee Bean down the street,and had a good small menu,and good cake,that was hard to find in Vn. I was happy to find that. There is a Pizza Hut across from the Coffee Bean., The Hotel was very nice for the price,and the employees were very helpful in booking tours,and onward flights The location was fine..

Room Tip: Don"t carry your purse outside. I took a real small one. There is a safe in the room. I wasn:t real impressed with dinner there,but breakfast was eggs,soup,fruit,roll.It was enough till lunch. There is tea in the room..
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights before flying back from Vietnam and found a very helpful and friendly hotel in an ideal location to visit the city. The staff were universally helpful and friendly and the room was roomy and good. The location was also perfect (muh better than being in "the backpacker area"). I would certainly recommend staying there

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Colincat
NGUYEN H, Manager at Spring Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you very much for your comment, we will try to improve our service & amenities, welcome you come back with us someday.

Good Luck

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I simply love this hotel. Although this is just a 3 star hotel, what I find pleasing is the excellent location ( close to the tourist attractions in the city i.e. Dong Khoi St, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Hardrock Cafe and the Diamond Plaza, Vincom Centre and Parkson shopping malls ), the friendly service, the clean rooms, the art deco design and the good value for money. There are also instances wherein the staff will delight you i.e. when they offered me a free cup of green tea after a tiring day while I was resting at the lobby and when they recommended me a good Ventosa massage. I will surely come back here in my next visit to Saigon.

Room Tip: Higher floor is still the best.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for your review about Spring Hotel, we will try to offer you many new services and information for your next visit, There is an another shopping mall of Vincom group ( Vincom A ) just opening few days ago, It takes 2 minutes walking from Spring Hotel, there are many famous brands in the world in this mall, hope you return Spring Hotel and visit this luxury shopping mall.

Reviewed 16 September 2012

We stayed at the Spring Hotel for two nights when we first arrived in HCMC. Good quality accommodation with excellent and attentive staff and a short walk to the Saigon River and other sights around the CBD. If you are looking for a good quality reasonably priced hotel well away from the run of the mill backpacker areas, go no further.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comment, we currently provide a good location and service but we also know global economy is bad now therefore we also provide a best price for our guests, we locate in CBD of Saigon but room tariff is in contryside, hope you return with us one day, very welcome.

The Spring Hotel