Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Que Huong Liberty 1(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Bach Suites Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Pool
Sherwood Residence(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Somerset Chancellor Court(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Pool
Aristo Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
Golden Rose Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Central Park Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Au Lac Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Pensilia Spa & Clinic(Ho Chi Minh City)
1,680 results
All reviewsrooftop barpremier loungebusiness hotelmodern designbreakfast buffetbusiness tripexecutive roomwalking distancewar remnants museumnotre damecorner roommajor attractionspost officereunification palacecentral locationphoopera house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Decided to go a little "higher end" compared w/ my usual accommodations and stay in the Novotel for my first trip to Ho Chih Minh City. Its a stone's throw from District 1, but officially in District three. It is close enough to all the major sights that one might want to see in HCMC. The famous coffee chain is across the street, and street food vendors are always close.
The breakfast buffet was excellent with a variety of choices - includes egg station and pho station.
The staff very helpful and accommodating. Being a platinum member w/ the hotel chain, I was upgraded to a lounge floor (which is open from 6am to 10pm) on check-in.
Had slight hiccup at the beginning of my stay, but that was duly corrected, and i got a personal message from the hotel manager offering up an apology. I was very impressed with their service. I stayed in room 1904, which had one of the most amazing views of HCMC. A really great room. A special thank you to Mr. Hung (front desk) who accommodated a late check out after i told him about a late flight i had that day. I was very happy with my stay here. I strongly recommend a high floor (if possible) to take in the stellar views of the city.
Pool was great and the in-house spa was reasonably priced as well. Overall, extremely satisfied with my stay here. Oh, I also like the cappuccino machine in the room! great start to the morning.

Room Tip: A room higher up is better.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear RC_Vancouver_Canada,

Warm greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you for taking some of your time and sharing your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I also would like to thank you for mentioning Mr. Hung and I will personally pass on your thanks to him. I am sure this will serve as an encouragement not only to him but to all of us as we always strive to further improve our services.

If you have the opportunity the come back again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Lionel.Moinard@accor.com

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Having visited Ho Chi Minh on 11 ocassions and having stayed at various hotels such as the Sofitel, Magestic and the Chancery, this hotel is absolutely the best.
The management and staff have to be complimented on their assistance, friendliness and ethics and truly deserve the best accolades that that can be directed to them.
The hotel itself is first class with the rooms spacious, clean and truly comfortable.
Dining facilities were a true delight and the roof top bar on the 20th. floor was just unbelievable with the views over the city and to just be able to sit back and relax and enjoy the views and have a nice cold drink made the whole experience of exploring your wonderful city a delight.
So much more to say but have used up my 200 character mimimum unfortunately.

Room Tip: There are no tips to offer anyone in such a first class hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Brian P,

Warm greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for staying with us.

I am absolutely delighted to read your review of your recent experience at Novotel. Please rest assured that I have already shared your review with the team and I know that everybody was as pleased as I was to read about it. We have also posted it on our Facebook page. Just search for Novotel Saigon Centre and you will find us.

Thank you again and if I ever can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again at Novotel Saigon Centre.

Lionel.Moinard@accor.com

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel is well located. The rooms are spacious and well furnished. The pool is a nice cool retreat with prompt service for drinks and meals. The hotel is a welcome oasis after the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh and the warm welcome as the young man opened the doors for us with a big smile refreshed us instantly. The ice cold beer was a good follow up.
Meals were well priced and the breakfast excellent. This hotel is a good base to explore the city and the staff were very helpful in suggesting places to see that were off the normal tourist agenda adding a great deal to our holiday

Room Tip: They are all good but the higher floors provide the best views
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear chookPerthWA,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share your experience at Novotel Saigon Centre. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your review has already been shared with all employees and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to improve our services even further.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Novotel Saigon Centre

Reviewed 3 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2013