“4 day visit to Saigon”

Ranked #37 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Sydney, Australia
“4 day visit to Saigon”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent service, the best sleep ever in any Accor hotel ( and we have stayed in a lot of them) , central location, fantastic staff who went above and beyond to assist. Great amenities and post checkout / baggage storage / shower facilities fantastic

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear brigita1,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for your review.

I am absolutely thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It makes me especially proud that our employees played a large role in that as they are our greatest asset. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your review with them and I am sure this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to further improve our services.

I do hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I ever can be of any assistance to you.

Lionel.Moinard@accor.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
San Miguel De Tucuman, Argentina
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The hotel was a great surprise for the better! The kindness of the staff, the eagerness to solve your smallest request. The neighbourhood was great if you are not afraid of scooters! The room and the service was great

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Faustino S,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my colleagues were able to assist you throughout your journey. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to them and I know they will be pleased to hear them.

If you have the chance to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Very nice for a 4 star hotel. price is affordable and good service. love their breakfast. they also have american breakfast. bread and desserts are also yummy. the room is great too, comfy bed and good ambiance. Comfort room is very weird at first but i came to appreciate it. over all it is a great hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Juliette C,

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and especially that you loved our breakfast. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your feedback with the kitchen team and I know they will be pleased to hear about it.

If I ever can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We recently held a meeting at the Novotel in Saigon and have to say it was excellent. The location is A+, the staff very helpful and the rooms are well appointed. Things to take advantage of are the "free flow" happy hour (it's actually 2.5 hours) at the on-Top bar on Fridays and make the most of the Vietnamese breakfast, particularly the pho.
There are plenty of eating options very close to the hotel and you can walk to most of the attractions. Saigon is still a developing city in Asian terms and you aren't constantly hassled, in fact no one held their hand out for a tip! Stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear MaggieS1,

Warm greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay with us and I would like to thank you for choosing Novotel Saigon Centre as your hotel of choice in Saigon. Please rest assured that I also will be sharing your feedback with the team and I am sure they will be as pleased as I was to receive it.

If you have the chance to come to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again at Novotel.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed 15 November 2013

It will cost you 120.000 dong to get here from the airport und you are welcome in a lobby area with a nice bar and excellent service. On the 20th floor there is another cool bar which is recommendable and a lift takes you straight up.
The spa has a lovely pool and a sauna and gym is also available, so you can relax (and of course order a massage as well), if there is time.
Rooms are modern and with free wi fi you have all you need. Last but not least there is a huge breakfast served and also here nothing is lacking to start the day.

We can only recommend this hotel, as it is also in walking distance to district one with a lot of attractions and museums (10 min for example to the war remnants museum).

Room Tip: If you take a floor on the premierlevel, drinks and snacks are served all evening.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear RSF15,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for taking some of your valuable time and sharing your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

I also would like to thank you for staying with us and I am delighted to read that you had a great time with us. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your feedback with the team and I am sure this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to further improve our services.

If I ever can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back again at Novotel Saigon Centre in the not too distant future.

Singapore
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Great hotel. Room was ready for early check in. The gym was awesome! All machines were wiredfor TV and internet! Breakfast buffet was exceptional and dinner was great as well. Within walking distance of Notre Dame Cathedral.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Mary J,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us.

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your review with the team and I am sure that everybody will be very happy to hear about it.

If you have the opportunity to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.