“Nice place to stay”

Ranked #37 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Manila, Philippines
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Nice hotel in a good location. Wonderful staff. also good food even though a little expensive for local standards. Perhaps missing a good vietnamese restaurant, other than that, a good choice.........

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Rafael R,

Warm greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for staying with us recently.

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and especially I would like to thank you for your nice comment regarding our employees. I will make sure to share this with them.

If you have the chance to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again at Novotel Saigon Centre.

Lionel.Moinard@accor.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Dubai
Reviewed 23 November 2013

First time stay at a Novotel hotel and pleasantly surprised! Let me start by saying I was less than impressed upon checking in because (1) I didn't get the specified room on the executive floor (2) my plans changed and I had to leave a day early - the hotel was unable to provide a refund as reservations were made on 'advanced purchase'. I expected some flexibility here being a Le Club member. Thankfully, the manager on site Jan Kroeckel managed to resolve all that in a jiffy. He even assisted with my reservations at Mgallery Seminyak. Always been a fan of MGallery and Sofitel properties in Vietnam - thanks to Jan im convinced they do no less in Novotel in terms of service. Location and amenities especially free wifi throughout is extremely convenient for business travelers. Breakfast buffet had good variety, quality of food was good. Rooms are in line with expectations for a 4-star property. Overall, I would recommend this property for business.

Dear Chermz,

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time and sharing your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us even though there were some glitches in the beginning of your stay and that my assistant Jan was able to solve everything to your satisfaction.

I do hope that we can welcome you again for your next business trip to Saigon and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance to you.
In the meantime, I wish you a relaxing and pleasant trip to Bali.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent service, the best sleep ever in any Accor hotel ( and we have stayed in a lot of them) , central location, fantastic staff who went above and beyond to assist. Great amenities and post checkout / baggage storage / shower facilities fantastic

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear brigita1,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for your review.

I am absolutely thrilled to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. It makes me especially proud that our employees played a large role in that as they are our greatest asset. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your review with them and I am sure this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we always strive to further improve our services.

I do hope we can welcome you back again in the not too distant future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I ever can be of any assistance to you.

San Miguel De Tucuman, Argentina
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The hotel was a great surprise for the better! The kindness of the staff, the eagerness to solve your smallest request. The neighbourhood was great if you are not afraid of scooters! The room and the service was great

Dear Faustino S,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that my colleagues were able to assist you throughout your journey. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to them and I know they will be pleased to hear them.

If you have the chance to come back to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again.

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Very nice for a 4 star hotel. price is affordable and good service. love their breakfast. they also have american breakfast. bread and desserts are also yummy. the room is great too, comfy bed and good ambiance. Comfort room is very weird at first but i came to appreciate it. over all it is a great hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
NovotelSaigon, General Manager at Novotel Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Juliette C,

Thank you very much for your review and for staying with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and especially that you loved our breakfast. Please rest assured that I will be sharing your feedback with the kitchen team and I know they will be pleased to hear about it.

If I ever can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let me know. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We recently held a meeting at the Novotel in Saigon and have to say it was excellent. The location is A+, the staff very helpful and the rooms are well appointed. Things to take advantage of are the "free flow" happy hour (it's actually 2.5 hours) at the on-Top bar on Fridays and make the most of the Vietnamese breakfast, particularly the pho.
There are plenty of eating options very close to the hotel and you can walk to most of the attractions. Saigon is still a developing city in Asian terms and you aren't constantly hassled, in fact no one held their hand out for a tip! Stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear MaggieS1,

Warm greetings from Novotel Saigon Centre and thank you very much for your review.

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay with us and I would like to thank you for choosing Novotel Saigon Centre as your hotel of choice in Saigon. Please rest assured that I also will be sharing your feedback with the team and I am sure they will be as pleased as I was to receive it.

If you have the chance to come to Saigon again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again at Novotel.