Ibis Saigon South Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Liberty Hotel Saigon South(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Golden Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Eden Park Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Saigon Mini Hotel 7(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Jack Apartment(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Bizu Royal Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
Hotel L' Odeon(Ho Chi Minh City)
View Hotel
All reviewsconvention centercrescent mallbreakfast costbudget business hotelrmit universityaccor hotelsfree transfervietnamese phoplace to sleeproom size isfamily martclose to the hotelhotel staffminutes walk awaywestern styletaxi ridebusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This was my first time in to Vietnam, and that hotel gave me the very good impression, no matter the cleanliness and the service. I lived in a twin room, a bit small but the environment was clean, tidy and quiet, equipped in basic but that's enough for a tourist. Polite, friendly and helpful staffs (even thought after mid-night). And the breakfast refreshed me in the good morning, fresh salad and fruits, simple and tasty food, attentive staffs and delightful environment...
Good valued in staying Ibis, I'll come back if visited Vietnam.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
IbisSaigonSouth, Manager at Ibis Saigon South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear Leonoramak,

Thank you for staying with us in ibis Saigon South during your recent trip to Ho Chi Minh City.

I am delighed to read that you thoroughly enjoyed our services and known that you experienced value for money.

I will share your comments with our team, and I am sure this will serve as an encouragement to all of us as we continuously strive to improve our further services.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and hope to see you back soon to ibis Saigon South

Yours sincerely,

Lam Thi Ngoc Hanh
Room Division Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2013

It was my first visit to Vietnam and i booked the hotel cab to take me there. I hence paid more than double the price inclusive of taxes. Instead my recommendation would be to take a taxi from Malinh or Vinasun, which are equally good and safe. The hotel itself had the usual warm cosy ibis feeling and i had booked the hotel via the net. The room, bed, linen, minibar, closet, safe, TV, A/C and the lighting as usual in an accor hotel was impeccable. The tea and coffee got replenished daily. The staff was very warm. I would eat out as i found the restaurant expensive because close to the hotel there is a food court in the basement of the Parksons mall. A little ahead is the crescent mall which also has a food court. There are restaurants on the river front but are priced as much as the ibis restuarant. The other place to eat is Vietnam's very famous food chain serving authentic vietnamese Pho pronnounced (fur) called Pho24. The laundry service and housekeeping in the hotel was very efficient. The only thing that put me off was toad's in the footpath probably because of dampness around, but that was only in the foodpath around the Ibis, nothing inside. The check-in and check-out was excellent and the front office manager, whose name was Tu was exceptional

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband stayed for 1 night last Oct. 25, 2013. Reception staff members were very helpful. Check in was a breeze even when he arrived at 2 am. Check out was likewise quick. He availed of the free shuttle to the city centre.

The room size is just about right. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The location is just in front of the SECC (convention centre) which hosted the Vietnam Motor Show.

Breakfast at the hotel is ok.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The hotel is smack opposite the Saigon Exhibition Center.
The staff is very helpful and cheerful, almost always with a smile to greet you.
The restaurant in the hotel had pretty good breakfast spread.
The hotel also has a shuttle car for ferrying people to city center, which is very helpful.
Also the driver of the car, the one in I used to go, was very helpful as well. He used to keep address of the hotel written in Viet language on a piece of paper ready with him all the time, so if you get down to city center and want to take a regular cab back to hotel later on, the address paper chit proves very helpful.
Just about half a KM from the hotel are plethora of modern restaurants serving Thai, Viet, Italian dishes.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Achandaria
IbisSaigonSouth, Manager at Ibis Saigon South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from ibis Saigon South and thank you very much for taking some of your valuable time in sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially proud of your comment about our staff as they are our greatest asset. Please rest assured that your comment will be shared to our team member and I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to all of us to futher develope on our service.

Once again, thank you very much for your review. And If I can ever be of assistance or service to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon to our ibis Saigon South.

Lam Thi Ngoc Hanh
Room Division Manager

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The breakfast excellent,room too small,no sofa in the room just chair,locaton too outskirts.the room is quite clean and staff service very good.only the room service need more to learn not change the towel and the tooth brush every day and no shavers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business