“Friendly staff and nice location”

Signature Saigon Hotel
Ranked #86 of 462 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stayed at the Signature Hotel for 4 nights. The staff members are extremely attentive and friendly and will go above and beyond to help. Buffet breakfast was provided daily, with a decent selection of food to choose from. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The hotel also organised tours and airport transfer for us at a reasonable price.

The location of the hotel was central and located close to the Ben Than Market. However, the hotel is located on the other side of Ben Than Market, which means you are required to cross through the crazy Vietnam traffic to get to the other side where the market and restaurants are. This isn't a major problem, but for those travelling with family (or in my case my mother) may find the experience a bit traumatising.

Overall, my stay at the Signature hotel was pleasant and very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Clean and quiet the people there are very helpful cant do enough for you. Booking excursions is at a good price and they will take care of you all the way. Transport to airport was $12 US arranged buy the Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Signature is in good location for walking to Ben Than markets, department stores, and all the tourist sights. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast had something for everybody.

Room Tip: We had no road noise, the rooms large and spotless.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Barbara850
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We stayed at the Signature Saigon Hotel for two nights, and were very impressed. We only paid around $70AUD per night for a junior suite.
We had city views, two queen beds, a computer, large tv with lots of channels, a couch and table, and a pretty impressive bathroom with a spa/shower with sauna and music!
The location is very convenient, very close to the markets and river. The arts museum is across the road.
We didn't try the food, as we had to leave before the breakfast service started, but the staff did offer us some food to take away, which was nice of them. There was room service available.
We didn't have to talk to the staff alot, only when we were dropping off or collecting the room key, but they were always polite.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have returned back to Phnom Penh city after my short trip to Saigon. I had googled and found Signature Saigon Hotel and my first email was sent out and received the response from Tam, a sales staff within 10 minutes. I had booked 4 night and was upgraded to deluxe room with 45$ incl all taxes and reakfast. Good deals and I was not disappointed when i got there and during my stay as well..My room is spacious enough, very clean, strong Wifi equipped en-suite..breakfast was not outstanding but good enough. Staffs there were so friendly and helped us a lots during our stay. I had book a small group tour to Cu Chi Tunnel and it run well without any hitch..Highly recommend to anyone!

Room Tip: Choose the city view room overlooking Nguyen Thi Binh street..
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Our local travel agent has arranged the rooms for us during our visit to Saigon in April/2013. The hotel is centrally located, close to main tourist attractions. We enjoyed our shopping to the Ben Than market. The rooms are very clean and spotless, staff were so nice hotel amentities are very new. Breakfast buffet style was great but no Halah. We will come back for the next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My mother stayed at Signature Hotel Saigon last year and when I went to Vietnam she recommended it to me. She was completely right about the place. The location, rooms, service, food and prices were incredible. We favor it for the perfect location in the downtown area and it’s very close and convenient to everything. My room was great and had everything I need plus more. I loved the bathroom and the bed was super comfortable. The staff go out of their way to help you and are the friendliest staff I’ve met in a hotel anywhere. The breakfast was a fine spread consisting of Western and Vietnamese dishes. They make incredible omelettes and coffee. For what they offer, the price can’t be beaten in that area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends