“Our memorable 3 nights stays in Alagon Hotel.”

Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa
Ranked #52 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Singapore
“Our memorable 3 nights stays in Alagon Hotel.”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

My wife and I have have such a nice Christmas celebration in HCM. We like our hotel rooms are good, location is nice, breakfast is very good and all the service staff are fantastic especially Bryan the customer service officer whom gave me a very good impression. I strongly recommend this hotel if you are in Hcm.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Its second time I stayed in this hotel. Always good as much as I expected. When I completely my reservation on booking.com I received a welcome email from hotel then another email to inform the hotel hold an appropriated amount to secure my booking...its really a courteous and care about customers. The breakfast now is better than before, many choices with western and asia food. I love vietnames cusines as well. Staffs are always polite and helpful. I had a nice stay here

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Great location and good value for money. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Great service and a good breakfast included in the room price. Only thing we would have liked was to have an iron and ironing board provided in the room. Would stay here again

• Stayed December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The very first time I was in Ho Chi Min City, I had no idea of any hotel to choose and through a
friend recommendation, I stayed at the Alagon Hotel and since then whenever I am in HCMC, I would make sure this is the hotel for me.
I was very attracted by the service level of the front staff, especially Miss Hong Anh, Annie. She has very pleasant personality and always have the sweetest smile. She serves with her heart and make sure we are comfortable and happy during our stay. I remembered once I got a terrible headache and she managed to get me a panadol and a glass of water from the restaurant behind and later she kept calling me to find out my condition. This is the real personalise service she give and you don't get it every where not even in five star hotel. I have no hesitation to vote her for the best service staff in the hotel

Room Tip: I did not go to the swimming pool and spa so I have no comments. For the price you are paying, this...
1 Thank nts168
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I had a fantastic stay here as I was in Ho Chi Minh city for just two days. Excellent service, food and location. Staff were very polite and helpful.
Also,I had a 10 hour stopover on my way back from Nha Trang and needed to get out of the airport for a while. I decided to get int contact with the hotel and they accommodated me fantastically. I had a shower and was able to relax in the hotel until my midnight flight. And it was completely free of charge. Amazing.
Bryan Ngyuen, the Guest Service Officer, was particularly helpful when it came to arranging this. Many thanks and if I come back to Vietnam this place will be where I will stay.

1 Thank Kieran M
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Alagon is a beautiful hotel situated in such a convenient location. The breakfast is yummy and the staff are amazing. One gentleman in particular was very helpful, his name is Bryan Nguyen. He was always happy to assist with anything that we needed or wanted to do.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I've been to Ho Chi Minh several times and this time was my most memorable stay in this city. Especially the great hospitality of all the staffs in Alagon Hotel and one staff need my special mentioned is 'Miss Ruby Trang'. I've no language barrier in this hotel as she speaks good English and her patience in explaining to me all the destinations that i need to travel in HCM. I instructed her the room service I needed and every night I come back to my room with 'home feeling'. I would highly recommend this hotel and special thanks to Ruby.

Room Tip: Stay in the new wing, everything is new and clean.