This place is like a cross between a hostel and a hotel. There are dorms if you're in a budget or lovely private rooms if you're happy to pay a bit more. Still, for $22 a night the private rooms are great value.
My favourites aspects of this place were:
- The staff are great. Very helpful in booking trips for you so you don't have to do any organising.
- The place is nice and clean. Private rooms are great with good facilities.
- The breakfast is basic but nice.
- The atmosphere in the place is good. Travellers watch films together, share stories etc in the common kitchen area.
For what you pay, I think you'll struggle to find better value for money in Saigon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Town House 50 is a new uniquely-designed mini hotel. Located in one of the most tourist-favorite streets in Saigon, Bui Thi Xuan street, Saigon, District 1, Vietnam, Town House 50 proudly brings you a cozy feeling like being at home.Town House 50 has private rooms including twin, double and triple rooms. Besides, we also have two comfortable dorms for traveler groups. Full facilities including A/C, hot bathing water, cable LCD tivi, free Wifi and complimentary breakfast will bring you the best convenience when staying here. Our staff with deep experience in tourism will be able to give you the most valuable recommendations for local food, sightseeing places, tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Town House 50 Saigon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.