“New hotel in city”

Ranked #13 of 458 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Sydney, Australia
“New hotel in city”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Pullman is a nice new hotel in Saigon, quite close to Behn Thanh markets. You can also walk right into the city in less than 15 minutes, if you're game to cross the roads. Staff are very good, although I've never stayed anywhere in Vietnam where the staff are anything but. Rooms are quite good, everything is new. Good facilities and very good value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank matthew f
Pullman S, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Dear matthew f

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us.

I was very happy to read that you found the facilities and the staff to be very good.

We hope you will come and visit us again soon

Zayne Boon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed a night on early June. Was upgraded to junior suite that come with a coffee machine, hi tec TV, and a bath tub in the room with open toilet concept.
Room was new and modern and come with a Nice bed.
Check in abit slow and a lady keep selling the accord membership to me but declined by me. She was nice to follow me to my room and explain the room features to me.
Breakfast was ok. Except location not that fantastic.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear keecheng

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am was pleased that enjoyed the room and you found the staff to be nice. Please accept my apologies for my receptionist being over enthusiastic in regards to Le Club membership, let me assure you she had good intentions.

I was surprised by your comments about the location as we have a number of guests say that they enjoyed the fact that the hotel is so close to such a vibrant area.

Thank you agin for your comments and we hope to see you again soon

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Lovely property with a nice modern room. The view from the rooftop bar is amazing and a nice area to enjoy a drink. Sauna/jacuzzi are nice and play relaxing music, however it's a shame that it is split into male/female when travelling as a couple. Service was good as was room service meal.
Would definitely stay again if I return to HCMC

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Maersf

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I was pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to thank you so much for your understanding regarding the Vietnamese Law, we do appreciate it.

We hope to see you again soon

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Generally a nice hotel to stay. Love the modern design of room. Located at District 1 nearby few tourist attractions like the Ben Thanh market and Ho Chi Minh Square where Saigon Opera House, Notre Dame Church and Central Post Office are located. Food is excellent at breakfast (wide variety) as well as the room service.

However, a minor hiccup occurred at check out where we were billed for a bottle of mineral water that we did not consume. Recalled an evening where we returned from sight-seeing and was puzzled to see an almost empty mineral bottle on the TV cabinet. Housekeeping staff may have drank it while performing their duty. Anyhow the check out staff was able to rectify the bill for us after filling up a form to explain what happened.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank kaybee_dino
Dear kaybee_dino

Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay at the hotel.

I was pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, In regards to the mineral water, I have spoken to housekeeping about the incident. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you in the near future

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I had stayed in this hotel last week during a conference. From the check-in to room stay experience was just simply great. A woke up every morning with a spectacular view of the match box buildings of the city of Saigon. What makes this hotel unforgettable place was the staff who made things happened! TV did not work in room on first night, I called the next day - Ms Ngan from Frontdesk came up with a gentle smile and tried to reboot the TV box and she who remembered me to call by name upon check out to ensure all went smooth during the departure too. Another staff name- Ms Thanh Dung at the Coffee shop remembers my choice of coffee and brought me though the restaurant was very busy. A bit of a problem with the hi-tech TV which seems to be relied on internet or something else as TV channel often got hanged !! No bath tub in room ! For location, hotel is in China town and in a short distance ride in taxi to night market. Overall, this is a great hotel to stay for a short meeting or conference.

Room Tip: Higher Floor
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank umyothan
Dear umyothan

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I was so pleased that you had such an excellent experience and really enjoyed our service. I have personally thanked Ms Ngan and Ms Dung for their outstanding work. You will be pleased to know that we do have rooms with baths. I am sorry if that wasn't pointed out at time of check in. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've been to HCMC many times. I chose Pullman for this very short trip, it was the best so far. I checked in at about 2am, they did the process fast and professionally. My room was greatttt... It was not too big but nice, full of natural light, unique design, well-equipped facility. I like their breakfast most, variuos options. It was too good. The negative points were quite slow wifi connection and they do not provided a sharp knife for welcome fruits. I will definitly come back to for my next trips, nowhere else.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anh T
Dear AnhThuNg

Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay with us.

It is pleasing that you enjoyed breakfast and the speedy check in. I am sorry about the oversight of the knife and the wifi connection - we have spoken to the provider. Please accept my sincere apologies.

We look forward to you coming back to the hotel on your return trips