“Beautiful hotel and friendly staff”

Pullman Saigon Centre
Ranked #15 of 468 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I stayed 01 night at Pullman Saigon Centre at Deluxe Room. It is located on 20th floor, conor room with romantic view.

Upon check-in, we were welcomed by friendly staff and welcome drink. The staffs were helpful and support us for during our stay at hotel.

We will come back to hotel if we have another chance to Ho Chi Minh City.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank HuyDoan
Pullman S, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear HuyDoan
Thank you for such a positive review. I am glad that you liked the room and found our staff helpful.
I will share your feedback with our team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Kind regards,
Zayne Boon

Write a ReviewReviews (2,070)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We arrived at this hotel in a pretty bad state after a very long day of travel on very little sleep and were so relieved to arrive at the Pullman and be taken care of. We received an upgrade due to our Accor Platinum card and were immediately ushered to a lounge upstairs in the executive area, brought welcome drinks and check in was fast and smooth. A lovely lady took our 3 year old daughter off to find cookies. The staff here simply could not do enough for you.

It was difficult to find a good value 5 star hotel room in HCMC happy to cater to 2 adults and 2 children in 1 room, many simply won't or it is very expensive. Here at the Pullman we got a great price for our room and paid only an extra AUD $35 or so for a bed and breakfast for our 9 year old son. The room itself was new, plush and luxurious. It was a deluxe executive room I believe. It was on the small side with the extra bed in the room but as this was just a stopover for us it didn't bother us at all. The toiletries in the room were beautiful. Breakfast was amazing - we all still talk about it - the best we have had - so many choices and all such a high standard. The hotel obviously has a very good pastry chef as all the breads and pastries were sensational. My husband thought the pancakes were the best ever.

The Pullman Saigon would be our first choice if we returned to HCMC. Special thanks to Ms Hien, Mr Tu and Ms Ngan who looked after us so well. We enjoyed a lovely chat with the hotel welcomer Ms Phuong on our departure who was so nice to our children and had took some photos of herself and my daughter which she later sent to us. Everything about the Pullman is of a high standard including the service, there is nothing about our stay we could fault.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear CassieSC
Thank you for taking time to share your experiences after your recent stay with us.
It is always a pleasure to read such wonderful comments - the team at Pullman do appreciate it. I have passed your kind words on to our teams and particularly to our welcomers who made your stay a pleasant one.
We all hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family of 4 stayed 5 nights at the pullman in Saigon. It was my 3rd time to this amazing city & I would definitely recommend & return to the pullman. The breakfast buffet was fantastic with great little glasses of smoothies or yoghurt - which my kids loved. The staff were always attentive & friendly- I was unwell from a terrible cold which I got in Melb, it turned into a sinus infection (self diagnosed) & needed antibiotics. The bell boy walked me out of the hotel & towards a pharmacy. They also booked our tickets for the water puppets & got them delivered to the pullman. The pool & gym both were great - we did get interconnecting rooms - which we got for an amazing price - they had only been open for 9mths so think we got a good deal - if we were to pay full price for 2 rooms it may be a bit too expensive tho. The location is a 10 min stroll to Ben thanh market - but cabs were cheap if we were over walking.The staff spoke clear English - the rooms lovely. Overall, I can't fault the pullman.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher levels & face down towards the Ben thanh market. We were on 19th fl...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wolfmeg

Dear Wolfmeg,
Thank you for choosing Pullman Saigon Centre for your vacation.
I am delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and would recommend our hotel. Your comments have been shared with the whole team.
We look forward to you returning to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Pullman recently for our honeymoon. We were not disappointed with our choice of hotel, upon arrival we were greeted by friendly staff and a welcome cocktail. In our room there was a special surprise for us in the form of a honeymoon cake. This hotel is fantastic! The Spa is a must too, we were given some complimentary discount vouchers and booked in for a 2hr spa session for the 2 of us. It was the best massage ever! Food is amazing too and very reasonable. My husband is vegan and throughout our stay in Vietnam we struggled to find Vegan food but at the Pullman this was not a problem. Highly recommend this hotel. We will be back next year to do the rest of Ho Chi Minh as it is a great central base and everything about it was perfect!

Room Tip: We were on the 19th floor and the views were amazing.. next time though I am going to book the Execu...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cerri B

Dear Cerri B,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the hotel on Trip Advisor.
I am very pleased to read that you and your husband enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon at our hotel.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon next year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I and my friend stayed here for 3days.. The day before our stay, reservation staff called me for confirming my reservation and acknowledging...all my requests were granted.. Able to check in early morning, Front Desk staff was very helpful and fast. Concierge staff and housekeeping are also prompt for all the requests. The first day we arrived we were starving so went to the buffet food connexion and were very satisfied. Foods are great! Though I wasnt able to try the main dishes anymore due to i kept some spaces for the desserts! Hmm! It were all delicious! Until now I can still remeber the taste! Breakfast was superb too!!..

Rooms were very nice and cozy.. I love the idea of having a full window-wall view..

The location is near the main attractions of the city, so it minus out your budget for transpo due to There were very less bus around or can be don't have so the only way to get through the attractions are taking taxi., and we never tried taking bus too..so that was a great advantage of this hotel..

Room Tip: Take a high floor..
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ItsmejessieB
Pullman S, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear ItsmejessieB

Thank you for such a positive review of the hotel after your recent stay with us.
It is pleasing to here of your wonderful experiences, your comments have been shared with the team.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had two 4 day stays over 3 weeks at the Pullman Saigon Centre in June 2014. It is an awesome almost new hotel to stay in and has excellent staff and facilities.
The first stay was on the 18th floor and the second was on the 24th floor in a larger corner room with large windows on two sides and a central bath with privacy screens. It was awesome!
On level 6 there is an excellent gym with all the latest electronic equipment and a separate male and female spa, and sauna. A 15 metre or so heated outdoor pool along with childrens playroom and bar/cafe is also on this level.
It is close to the Ben Than markets and about 20 minutes walk to the city centre, traffic permitting.
A free regular small hotel bus gives access to numerous city centre locations and pre-arranged collection points.
The breakfast Connexion Restaurant on level 3 is exceptional with a huge range of asian and western style foods.
The a la carte restaurant on the 30th level enjoys a superb range of delicious food with attentive staff meeting your every need.
Concierge and front recetion staff are only too eager to assist you in any way. On my visits I was on numerous occasions provided outstanding service by Than and Duong.
These two staff members and others, who I failed to note their names, are exceptionally well trained customer service professionals.

Room Tip: I always like high floors for the views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Graham B

Dear Graham B

Thank you for such a positive review of our hotel.

I was pleased that you found the rooms and location much to your liking. It was also wonderful to get such great feedback about the staff, especially Mr Duong and Mr Than - I have thanked them personally.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope you will visit us again soon

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at The Pullman for four days as part of our southeast Asia honeymoon.
We were both very impressed from the minute we arrived until check out, I can't fault this hotel at all.

Location - brilliant, walking distance within most things and the staff kindly provide the best taxi service I've ever seen. They make sure the driver knows your distention and provide you with the taxi number invade of any problem. The taxi company used is Viasun and they are very cheap and all by meter.

Facilities - Everything is so new within the hotel, the gym and sauna etc is top notch. The pool area is also very impressive.

Staff - The staff went beyond their duty to make you feel special, I don't mean the type that are just looking for tips, like most Thai hotels.

Room - the room was in the 17th floor which had a fantastic view at night, very well decorated and the both room was brilliant! Easily the best both room I've seen in any hotel in the world.

Overall - I'd recommend this hotel to everyone, the best we have stayed in and made a lasting impression on our honeymoon. We'd both like to thank the staff and hope to see you again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kev361361

Dear Kev361361

Congratulations once again on your recent marriage.

Thnak you for such positive feedback. We are so pleased to be part of this special ocassion by spending your honeymoon with us. We are very honored.

I am glad that we made a lasting impression and we look forward to you celebrating many more anniversaries with us.

KInd regards