“Wonderful Pullman Saigon Centre!”

Pullman Saigon Centre
Ranked #12 of 457 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
“Wonderful Pullman Saigon Centre!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

During 4 days stay, I realised well trained staffs and convenient facilities of this young hotel.
International power plugs are all equipted at the room, so I didn't need to bring mine.
Room temperature was successfully controlled mannually and food at the buffet restaurant was so delicious.
There was nothing to complaint about this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lydia P
Pullman S, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Lydia P
Thank you so much for such great feedback.
Zayne Boon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

The service in this hotel is world class although there is some room for improvement in some of the smaller features of the hotel.

We did have a number of minor issues which were dealt with quickly and without fuss by management and staff.

Unfortunately for a tourist hotel the pool is only a lap pool and doesn't have impressive surroundings compared with its competitors.

The location is around a 5 minute taxi ride into town or Ben Than Markets.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Pullman S, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear David O
Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay at Pullman Saigon Centre.
We are delighted that you found the location very convenient, it is a very vibrant part of the city as I am sure you will agree.
In regards to the pool, our design team gives consideration to a number of factors when developing the facilities of the hotel - I am sorry that the area did not meet your expectations. I will pass your comments on to them.
Thank you gain for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Canberra
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Pullman Saigon centrally situated nor far from District one. From the first day to the last the staff has been very helpful and friendly! Just make our first time experience visiting HCM city more pleasurable. The restaurant serves great dinners and international breakfasts. Highly recommended.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Eric99au
Thank you for such positive feedback after your recent stay.
We are so pleased that you would recommend us.
We hope to see you again soon
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I have always been an accor hotel fan. This pullman by far is one of the best hotel i stayed. Overall the food
is delicious, room is nice and spa totally worth the money. Base on these factors, i will recommend this hotel to my friends. Yet there are few things they can improve on. 1. Hot water takes few mins to be hot. I stayed on 25f and it took the shower few mins to have hot water. This definitely needs to fixed. Also the room design can be improved. Not sure why it has two fixed walls around the tub. I have literally bumped into it twice. Especially at night.
If they can fix these small issues, they will definitely be a five star hotel!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear dkmen
Thank you for your positive review after your recent stay with us.
We are delighted that you would be happy to recommend the hotel.
I have asked engineering to review the hot water system on the 25th floor, please accept my sincere apologies. In regards to the bath, the design feature is so you can watch television or enjoy the view whist in the bath. However, I will pass your comments on to our design team.
Hope to see you again soon
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It was our re-honey moon trip to Vietnam.
Pullman Saigon Centre hotel, I really love to visit again.
We stayed in suite room
It was very gorgeous
I have never seen a room like this before.
I wish I were here when I was in honey moon
It had a very fantastic view at night.
There were many flowers in our room that made us happier.
The bathtub was so big that we really enjoyed in bath.
We really loved our room that we didn't want to go outside. just kidding

The lounge on 30th floor we went there and had great time, wonderful view at night.
There weren't many food but delicious
We didn't have enough time to visit the pool.
We will go next time.

At the breakfast, we have a nice time in 3th floor restaurant.
There were many food that we really enjoyed.
We had so much food that we didn't need to have lunch.

Unfortunately, I have one bad thing to say.
There was a bolt in the carpet in our room.
Saddly I stepped on it which almost made me cried.

You need to clean the floor more carefully next time, please.
I wish no more hurting people like me.

Room Tip: I recommand you, Pullman Saigon Centre Hotel Suite Room.
2 Thank 천연커플J
Dear 천연커플J
Thank you for your positive feedback about your recent stay at the hotel.
We are so pleased that you could share your anniversary with us.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the bolt, I have spoken to housekeeping about your comments - the team was very disappointed as they take such pride in their work.
Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again next anniversary.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This is a nice hotel. The positives are the rooms are excellent and very clean, the restaurant and bar is very good and the staff seem polite and pleasant. The negatives are it is a bit out of the main area for shops/bars etc. the airport pick up is expensive 1million VD vs 100k VD in a taxi. So take a taxi and save the cash. I paid the 1 milllion and the driver went because we were late through Saigon airport. I still had to pay this. Breakfast is poor so i would go out of the hotel. Despite being nice it feels like a branded hotel and there are others in the area closer to the opera house that we felt were better options with hindsight. Still decent and not overly expensive for Saigon.

1 Thank duncjwood
Dear duncjwood
Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay with us.
I was pleased that you found the rooms to be excellent and the staff pleasant.
The taxi fare that you recieved was great value for money - normally fares by taxi are just over VND 350,000. I have discussed your comments regarding the breakfast with the chef, we were both disappointed as we do receive some great feedback on the variety and quality. I am sorry that we have not met your expectations on this ocassion. I was surprised by your comment about the location as our guests often remark on how wonderful it is to be in such a vibrant part of the city.
We hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future
Osaka, Japan
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel is excellent. Staffs are very friendly and put lots of effort for us to enjoy our stay. Food is good for Breakfast, especially local food. I really think front desk staffs are excellent, especially Ms. Hien help me for the billing. I want to come back and recommend to other friends to stay here. (Ms. Masaki)

1 Thank MasakiMiyuki
Dear Ms Masaki
Thank you for such positive feedback about your stay and thank you for recommending us.
I will share this with team and especially Ms Hien.
We hope to see you again soon