Stayed at the Pullman Saigon center for 4 nights, from the 29th to the 3rd. We had paid for an extra night since our flight was departing past midnight and we wanted to use the room till 9pm.
We had booked in the executive package, giving us rooms on the 27th floor. We were assigned room 2707, which was a corner room with a huge pillar eating up most of the room space.
1. Staff - All the staff in the hotel were top notch! They spoke good English, and were very helpful. They did try to go out of their way to help the guests.
2. Rooms - As mentioned, the room had a huge pillar that ate up most of the room space. After requesting for a anniversary cake, we were suprized to see two cakes, one FOC from the management. The bathroom was almost as big as the room itself. The amenities in the room were good, including a espresso machine and a huge bathtub over looking the city.
3. Views - One of the biggest advantages of this hotel is the views that it affords over the city. The rooms have ceiling to floor windows all across (including the bathrooms) which makes it look more spacious. One of the grips here was the access to open the window curtains, the hotel might want to look into other options like electronic controls.
4. Swimming Pool - Not a huge swimming pool but does the job.
5. Bars and Restaurants - We had a meal at the Cobalt bar and restaurant on the 30th floor which was good. Their nitrogen drinks are amazing. Lobby bar good with a wide selection of drinks.
6. Location - The hotel is situated very close to the backpackers area (which you can walk to) - for cheap drinks and food, also close to the main market ( a short taxi ride away).
Overall a decent location - staff were outstanding, just a bit dissapointed in the rooms of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located centrally within Ho Chi Minh City, close to Ben Thanh market, Pham Ngu Lao area and many tourism attractions, the hotel features 306 signature rooms combining design, comfort and connectivity. Facilities include all day dining restaurant, the highest rooftop bar in Saigon and Cobalt restaurant with panoramic views of the city. The hotel also has free WiFi, swimming pool, fitness centre, spa and high tech meeting venues able to host up to 500 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman Saigon Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.