“My new favourite”

Ranked #12 of 454 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Brisbane
“My new favourite”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I travel to Vietnam frequently for business - this was my first stay at the Pullman and certainly won't be my last.

Upgraded to Exec Room - well worth it - the lounge is great and very quiet at Breakfast - the lounge and high floor rooms include great views of the city.

The rooms are very modern and funky with all the facilities you'd want.

Food & service in both the exec lounge and restaurant was great - Reception & Concierge staff were equally helpful.

Hotel is in a good location and walking distance (just!) to the markets.

My new favourite in SGN!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank bnecpl
Pullman S, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear bnecpl
Thank you for your great review of the hotel after your recent stay with us.
We are so pleased to be your new favourite hotel in Saigon.
We look forward to welcoming you back
Zayne Boon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Awesome experience! Friendly people, beautiful place... Excellent service from Pullman staff! :)
I would always treasure this memory of a great stay especially here at the Executive Lounge... What a relaxing ambience and good selection of cocktail refreshments. Cam on! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jigs A
Dear Jigs A
Thank you for such great feedback.
I will certainly share it with the team
We look forward to welcoming you back soon
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent stay! The hotel is located about 10 minutes walking distance from the main sites in Ho Chi Minh city. Our room was new, modern, clean and had amazing panoramic views of the city. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in Ho Chi Minh city!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Andrew S
Port Macquarie, Australia
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Particularly enjoyed our visit here. Staff were very thorough, the reception desk manned by Nhan (supervisor) gave us a great welcome. I have no hesitation in suggesting this as a handy and caring environment for your stay. Will be coming back here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dusty1404
Dear dusty1404
Thank you for your great review after your recent stay with us.
I was so pleased that you found the location handy and the staff caring. I will personally thank Mr Nhan for his great work.
Thank you again for your feedback, see you again soon
Nam Dinh Province, Vietnam
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is the best hotel I have stayed before !

I stayed in Pullman Saigon for only 1 night. Everything was so perfect. It is located in the centre, near Ben Thanh market and many attractions.
My room was Executive on 28th floor, so I had a stunning view. Its facilities were very new and good. I love the decoration, very special ( the bath in the middle of the room). The shower was so strong, like jacuzzi.

The service was outstanding and breakfast was delicious with plenty of food.

I really enjoyed my stay there. Definitely will come back and would like to recommend to anyone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DTTJM88
Dear DTTJM88
Thank you for such a positive review about your recent stay with us.
It am delighted that you would recommend us to others
Hope to see you again soon
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Have now stayed 5 times. Every time same great experience .
Every time I get a Fantastic welcome. Especially Ms. Hien makes you feel pleasant and welcome. She gives outstanding service.
Always a smile and professional approach from reception and lobby staff. Nice and comfortable rooms. Great restaurant on 30th floor with perfect service and great food. Good location a little distanced from the crowd, but still close to everything.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Kim S
Dear Kim S
Thank you for such great feedback, especially about Ms Hien. I will thank her personally.
We hope to see you again soon
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Thank you for your taking care me and my son during our stay. It's the first time I stayed in Pullman Saigon though just for 1 nights. I was very pleased with my stay and the best service I've ever enjoyed so far

I especially mention Hanh, beautiful and professional receptionist, quickly check-in and provided very nice welcome drink for us. My friend who stayed with me, totally forgot his accor membership card and number as well, but Hanh automatically helped to find the membership number in accor profile and re-provided for him that's no need to mention for helps before. I really appreciate the hotel's attentive and quick service.

The buffet breakfast has a wide spread of food including fruits, waiters were very polite. The room was great, very new, comfortable bed, morden TV to relax though difficult using a little bit, at least for the old man like me, sometimes the picture was broken as well. The bathtube, was placed among the room, looked like so funny. Next time when I come with my son again, I must request the room with private bathtube.

Overall, I love to say thank you all the staffs who were more than helpful, always had a smile to make our stay so special, of course I will recommend your hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends