“Nice modern hotel in Ho Chi Minh City”

Pullman Saigon Centre Hotel
Ranked #12 of 448 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Overall a good experience in a good, modern 5 star property. The highlight is the IT side, with fast internet (a bonus in Vietnam) and an app to control TV and play photos and videos from your phone on the TV screen.
Check in procedure was annoyingly slow.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com

Zayne B, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear CeccoFranz
Thank you for your postive feedback after your recent stay with us.
I was delighted that you had such a good experience.
I am sorry that you found check in to be a little slow, I have asked the team to review their procedures to make it more efficient.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here in August as part of a conference. Hotel staff were lovely and very accommodating. Our room was lovely but small. No door on the bathrooms which we found interesting. The bath in the bathroom was amazing! Our friends room was much bigger and had a proper bathroom. Beds were comfy, shower was a rain shower and was fantastic. A great 5 star in SGN and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again or recommend to anyone!

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear lovetotravel1989
Thank you for feedback after your recent stay with us.
I am pleased that you would recommend us to others. In regards to the bathroom door, interestingly the door closest to the entrance of the bathroom actually swings open to fill the opening. I am sorry if this was not explained upon review of the room.
Thank you again for your wonderful feedback
We hope to see you in the near future
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I was lucky to stay at the Pullman Saigon during my visit in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh).
Whereas I feared it was going to be disapointed because it is managed by Accor Hotels and therefore I thought I would meet other French people in Saigon (which I did not want as I am on holidays!), I not only did not meet them but overall I was very happy with the hotel!
It is very modern and furnished with high end materials and technologies. Rooms are to be opened with blue tooth cards and have all plugs to allow you to recharge your phone and ipad.
I did have a chance to also test the swimming pool. I was indeed lucky to be the only user with one of my sons. The pool is located at the 6th floor and is long enough to make some tracks. I also used the jaccuzy and the hamam. The jaccuzy allows you to see the city from the above and behind and plane glass! Very nice!
the cardio equipments are also very modern.
Last but not least, I would recommend to get a drink at the connexion bar, located at the 30th floor from 8 pm so you can see all Saigon by night and enjoy the changing colors on the tours!
Eventually, a special recommenadation to the breakfast buffet which is simply excellent and offers local and international food (you can even eat "madeleines" and camembert...!)
I definitely recommend this hotel which is worths the visit, the quality and the price!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank ilan l
Zayne B, General Manager at Pullman Saigon Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear ilan l
Thank you for such postive feedback after your recent stay with us.
I am delighted that you would recommend us to others.
We hope to see you again soon
Echuca
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

After reading earlier reviews I booked this hotel for the last two nights we had in Vietnam, after a 2 week trip between HCMC, Hanoi and Nha Trang. Unfortunately the Pullman does not live up to its reviews. In fact, we had stayed two nights at the Liberty Riverside on arrival to HCMC and this was by far superior (and about $50AUD cheaper).

Our room 1815 was dirty to say the least. Black mould in the shower, the carpet was fraying at the edge, the tiles were dirty, and there was dirt on the wall tiles in the toilet (at least I hope it was dirt).

In the Pullmans defence I didn't alert management, as we couldn't be bothered changing rooms etc.

The location is fine to walk to the market, as long as you are comfortable crossing the streets of HCMC. Everything is easily done in a taxi, the hotel has a taxi concierge at the door to make things easier.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank RebeccaKlein
Dear RebeccaKlein
Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay with us.
I was really disappointed to read of your room experience. We take pride in our delivery of service and I am sorry that we have not met your expectations on this ocassion. Please accept my sincere apologies.
Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and wonderful staff. Rooms were spotless and so was the rest of the hotel.

Everything in the hotel is extra expensive, but this is expected when you stay in an upscale hotel.

The pool is outdoors on level 6 which was nice for a hot day swim. The hotel is in a great spot.

Taxi from airport to hotel should be between 165k-200k max.

Stayed August 2014
Dear Larry F
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us.
I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be beautiful and the staff wonderful.
I was surprised by your comment about the cost as I receive a number of comments from our guests about our value for money. I am sorry if we did not meet your expectations.
Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon
Zayne
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hotel was good, clean, and staff was very helpful and friendly. Our (me and my wife)room was very clean and "as expected" the restaurant on the 3rd room was very good although a little pricey. The fitness area was also good however if your looking for weights they only offer dumb bells the treadmills were all new complete with TV's and a place to connect your ipod/iphone built right into the machine. the pool area was nice and well kept as well however I should mention the pool is only 1.1 meters deep

Room Tip: I would opt for a deluxe room, you are right on the corner of the hotel giving you 2 glass walls and...