Somerset Chancellor Court
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Sofitel Saigon Plaza(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Pool
Hotel Que Huong Liberty 1(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Restaurant
Au Lac Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Average 3/5
Golden Rose Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
Average 3/5
Aristo Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswashing machinetwo bedroom apartmentserviced residencediamond plazamini martconvenience storegreat apartmentfully equipped kitchenthe ground floorliving areafamily holidaypost officepool and gymbreakfast is servedwithin walking distancecomfortable staynotre dame
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2011

I stayed here for 20 days! Overall, i'm totally satisfied with the quality of stay and residence's facilities (especially the fitness centre and swimming pool). And the kitchen is well-equipped, love this point so much!
But still uneasy things left, as i pay all in advance by credit card and they asked me for 500 bucks extra pay and promised that i would get them all when i checked out. Generally, i expected that i could get back then or at least few days later. However, when i checked out, receptionists told me that i may take about 2 weeks to get refund! That's quite strange to me because it would be better if they told me when i checked in that it would take more than 14 days!!! One minus point is the breakfast, as someone reviewed before, i just wanna let you know do not expect tasty ones!!!! Breakfast here is very basic and almost same during 20 days of my stay!
Anyway, still love this place and highly recommend!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank RykerPham
Reviewed 25 February 2011

I visited Ho Chi Minh City for 8 days from January 17th. I did not know any thing about this place and i was received by this hotel with warmth and courtesy. My check in process again got over in 5 - 7 min. My room was already ready for check in. The staff was so kind enough to come with me and explain all the things and even connected me to the wireless internet as well.

The room was cleaned and the fragnance was also very good. They would also receive me always with a smile on a daily basis as well.

I have already recomended this hotel with my friends as well.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Saraniyan
Reviewed 29 January 2011

Two families of 3 stayed here and were totally impressed. Staff were excellent, helpful, friendly, room was spacious and well fitted and very comfortable. Location excellent. Breakfast at Highland's cafe met the bill. Gym outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank julian01
Reviewed 8 November 2010

2 friends and I stayed here for 4 nights in early November 2010. Lots of space in apartment which was great and nice and clean. We made the mistake of including breakfast which is downstairs next door at a coffee chain. It was the worst breakfast buffet we have all ever seen.
Also note that their is a beauty salon next door DO NOT go there. They are so friendly but end up giving you more services than you have asked for and then you have to pay for them.

We stayed at Majestic in Sept 2009 and felt the location of this was easier to access with the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh. If you were a family and needed the space for kids I would recommend this. Otherwise couples or friends would highly recommend Majestic Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2010

We stayed at this property in October for 3 nights and had a great time. We had a one bedroom apartment and it was huge, large kitchen and living room. Location was good, a short walk to Notre Dame cathedral and the Central Post Office. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010