“very good location,very good hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paragon Saigon Hotel

Paragon Saigon Hotel
Ranked #59 of 448 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“very good location,very good hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

the servise was very good and very kind , give you very good feeling
room in the new wing was big , clean and comfortable.
bed was very convinient and it wasn't noisy from the noisy streets
breakfast was vey good.
the hotel has perfect location near the center but not much noisy

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

the hotel located in district 1 were most of the attractions are.
5 min walk to the opera house and a few minutes more to the Notre Dame Cathedral .
The rooms are clean and nice. not big but comfortable.
good breakfast.
We enjoy our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bennyr53
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

After our graduation we decided to tour vietnam and cambodia.our last stop was ho chi minh city. We were supposed to stay at the hotel for 2nights but due to an unpleasant circumstances we had only one night at the hotel. But i must say the whole staff was very courteous, approachable, friendly and well versed with english. Even if we only had one day to explore the city they made sure that we made the most out of it. They made arrangements for our mekong river tour and gave us directions on where to go sightseeing and shop. Ms helen the front desk staff made sure everything was alright and she even made arrangements for us to take a quick shower before our flight eventhough we already checked out.It was only a short stay but it was a pleasant one and we made a new friend.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Meg G
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed three nights at Royal Lotus Hotel and I must say that this was one of my most memorable hotel experiences! The location is perfect since most of the main attractions and nice restaurants of the city are walkable ( the Opera House is only a street away ).

I was given a room upgrade at the New Wing and on the day of my birthday, the chambermaid gave me a bowl of fruits which was a pleasant surprise. After my tour, I was really happy to find a beautiful cake waiting for me with a sincere birthday greeting. I always take a trip and stay in hotels during my birthday and this is the first time that I was given a present! I commend the friendly and efficient front desk staff, especially the kind lady who informed me that she wasn't sure which cake I would prefer but nonetheless, got me a really delicious creamy butter cake with fresh fruits on top.

My flight back to Manila was schedule at 12:30 a.m. and when I inquired about the possibility of having an extension with additional charges, the front desk clerk suggested that I simply enjoy the city with the extra time and should I require a shower before my flight, he was willing to let me use one of the rooms! This, in my opinion, is what makes a hotel exemplary from only being very good - the way the staff thinks on their own and goes the extra mile for the guests!

I will definitely stay at Royal Lotus Hotel again and will book myself with their sister hotel in Hanoi, Conifer Hotel, since I trust the suggestion of Eric, the Front Office Manager!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mike T
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Royal Lotus Hotel in Saigon and absolutely loved our stay! The staff are very helpful and friendly and they do everything with a smile on their faces. We stayed in the old wing but you would not know the difference. The room was very nice, tidy and clean. We found the beds very comfortable after staying a week in Phuket. The shower was very good with lots of pressure and heat.
The breakfast was delicious. So much good food to choose from and it tasted very fresh! Definitely worth the money.
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and you definitely get your money's worth.
A special mention to Helene on the front desk, thank you so much for all your help and showing us around. You consistently checked to see if we needed any help and if we did you did whatever you could to help us out. Showing us what to do and where to eat was also a big help for us so thank you very much.
And Jack the bellman for all his hard work :-)
We were extremely impressed with your hotel and staff :-)

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gillian O
dublin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

This hotel is in a great location for those that want to be out and about seeing the city. The staff especially the front of staff and concierge staff went beyond the call of duty for me - including running down to a travel agency to change a ticket for me so that i could continue to sightsee. The breakfast was very substantial and the room spacious and clean although the bathroom was a tad dated. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying a few days in the city - plenty of coffee shops, fast food, noodle and Japanese restaurants in walking distance

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank kingdomDublin
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

The hotel lived up to its expectations. The room was spacious and clean, the staff were really nice, and the location was amazing. A good place to stay if you're planning to be out the hotel more than in with an array of Japanese restaurants just around the corner. Only minor complaint was the housekeeping was inconsistent at times and why they don't provide you more soap is beyond me.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple