“My oasis”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
藤枝市
“My oasis”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I visit this restaurant at least once a week, when I need nutritious food and relax time. The owner and the staff are always nice, friendly and kind.
I caught a cold this week, so I visited this restaurant and explained my situation to the owner, then she served me very warm soup with a lot of vegetable and hot lemon juice. That was what I wanted! After all, I visited there next day again.
This restaurant is surely my oasis.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank cider77jp

London, United Kingdom
“Love Kay's Curry and Phad Thai”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Kay brings me a wonderful experience and good memory of Vietnamese fresh and delicious home-cooked dishes during my time here in Saigon. Kim, the restaurant manager is very friendly and she makes sure I have the best dish that suits to my taste and diet. I am allergy to msg (mono sodium glutamate and soy sauce) so she noticed the chef and I have had one of the best eggplant and mushroom clay-pot with fresh herbs (that grown in her garden upstairs). The Curries from Kay is also tasty and creamy rich with fresh coconut milk and cream from mekong delta, fresh picked everyday. I have tried yellow curry with sweet potato and taro...looove it. Since I travelled from Thailand along, i still miss the Thai food a bit and on my second visit, Kay surprised me with Kay's Phad Thai, just as fresh and delicious as the one that i tasted in Thailand. To savour for my time here, i treat myself with a fresh Thai milk tea and the mixed Saigon fruits in coconut dessert. Thank you Kay for making my trip a lovely time and unforgettable experience with you all. I definitely come back on my next trip to sunny Saigon.

4 Thank may k
“Feels just like home”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Kay's is in a little hidden alley that feels one is on the streets of Hoi An - with all the fairy lights and welcoming atmosphere. It is a relaxed and warm environment and the food is just delicious and so carefully cooked to bring out the best flavours. Thanks Kim for the wonderful meal and company!

3 Thank Rosie K
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I happened upon Kay's while walking down the street and noticed the beautiful lights shining down the alleyway (it's located in a small alley about 50m down from the larger street). Filing a mental note, I returned a week later and I am so glad I did!! The owner (Kim) is very friendly and knowledgeable about her craft. I had a very fresh pad Thai and went back again for the green curry. It's always nice to have healthy food that tastes great, and I think you can't go wrong here! Quite an extensive menu with many choices, and definitely worth a visit whether you're actually vegetarian or (like me) not! :-)

2 Thank BenjaminH195
Tokyo, Japan
“Delicious home cooked vegan cuisine”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have heard about Kay restaurant through my Vietnamese friends and decided to try the food here in a hot day beginning April. Hide away in a quiet peaceful alley of the hustle and bustle district 1, Kay surprises me with fresh and delicious home cooked vegan dishes, adjusting to each client taste and personal request. Kay vegan cuisine are from Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Italy, Spain and Mediterranean. Thai green curry is tasty and rich flavor, while dessert are fascinating with mango sticky rice and fresh coconut milk, mixed fresh baked tarts with coco, tropical fruits in home-made yoghurt, and don't miss the Thai herbal detox drink, so refreshing and cooling for the warm tropic weather. Cozy place, friendly staff and heartful service. Price is cheap and no Vat tax or service fee, surcharge applied. My experience at Kay is warm, happy and relaxing.

2 Thank Analia L