Beautiful Saigon Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Blue Diamond Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$50
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$56
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$135
US$120
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$151
US$115
Trip.com
  • Pool
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$103
US$77
Agoda.com
New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$196
US$140
  • Pool
Grand Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$133
US$110
Trip.com
US$88
US$73
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$214
Orbitz.com
Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
US$153
US$149
  • Restaurant
1,151 results
All reviewssuperior roombui vien streetnoisy at nightbars and restaurantsbreakfast is servedsmall roomclean roomsbackpacker districtfacing the streetsister hotelairport pickuphotel is locatedbudget hotelbusy streetno windowtour deskbreakfast room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I arrived in the evening from Phnom Penh by bus and Ms Hanh Ngueh was so kind to arrange for someone from hotel (the superb helpful and friendly guy whom I forgot to ask his name) us up free. This great service was the first good impression I have of Beautiful Saigon hotel.
In the standard room we stayed, the room size was within expectation but the room was very clean. Not sure if it was newly renovated or a new wing but I slept well that night as I liked having 2 pillows to myself (4 pillows in the double room). There was also complimentary fruits provided in the room! As for the breakfast, I was pleasantly surprised that it consists of egg, bread, juice and even yogurt! The staffs were really VERY pleasant, helpful and kind. I can't praise enough of the great experience I had at Beautiful Saigon hotel. I know that I will return to Beautiful Saigon Hotel again- the excellent location and great service. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We stayed in the family hotel on the top floor - we hardly got any sleep that night due to all the noise coming from the surrounding bars. Would not return or recommend it to anyone due to all the noise. The room was ok, but the bathroom a bit worn out.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Adventuresdxb
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was tiny. It was very clean and the bed was very comfy. Unfortunately there was a lot of noise outside all through the night. I was disappointed with the breakfast because there was no fruit. I've no idea how this compares to other hotels in the area but compared to Bangkok it was not good value.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We felt so welcomed as this was our first hotel when arriving to Vietnam. It was a great introduction to the country. However there are three beatiful Saigons so maake sure you know which one you booked. They are all close in proximity to each other. The staff there are just so welcoming and friendly. Our room was clean, we had our own internet and computer, our own safe. Complimentry fruit basket, tea, bottles of water and coffee. Help with our luggage into our rooms and into our Taxi. So central to everything. It can be loud at night time as its positioned near the back packers area so the bars are quiet lively. We decided to book our last two nights before coming home at Beautiful Saigon. We were so excited after travelling two weeks up north to the rest of Vietnam to come back to this hotel it feels like home. The Door man was so excited for our return it was good fun. Definetly would come back and stay again great memories there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Checked in with a few hiccups, but when they were sorted we checked into the room and were very happy with the quality of the room. The location was great, right around the corner from some great shops and places to eat and near a few good bars. The hotel booked us two day tours and both were really good value for money - Chu Chi Tunnels and a half day trip around town. Breakfast was good, a little cramped at times. Room has great air conditioning and a very interesting bathroom (shower and toilet in one) but it all added to our experience!! Would recommend this hotel and thought it was good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple