1,200 results
All reviewssuperior roombui vien streetnoisy at nightsister hotelsmall roomairport pickuphotel is locatedbudget hotelstreet noiseno windownice breakfasttop floorrestaurants and barsphobaguettevietnamsaigon
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed at the Beautiful Saigon 1 for 2 nights in July. We had stayed there before over Christmas in 2011. Although not much had changed, we were left with a distinct feel that the service standard had dropped a little. We returned to the room to find the curtains had been removed to be washed. The maintenance man returned later that day to put them back on, he proceeded to put them on backwards and had to have this pointed out to him by my partner. This was fine, although it was a minor inconvenience as we were spending the afternoon in the room. We also put in washing, to be returned by 5 pm that day as per hotel policy. When we returned from dinner I enquired and was told it still wasn't available. At about 10 pm they delivered it to our room, all of our washing was there but we also had an item that wasn't our.s Lucky I checked as we were leaving the day after. Finally, the wifi only worked on my ipod in the lobby and eventually I realized this was the same as our last stay. As I didn't have problems anywhere else, I assume it wasn't my device.

Overall, spotlessly clean but very small rooms (only room for you and your bags really), wonderfully hot water, a great breakfast selection and friendly and kind staff. The location is perfect although the superior rooms facing the street are often noisy (from our previous stay). I would probably stay here again although I felt we received better service and amenities at a lower priced hotel in Hanoi and this set the bar for all other hotels in Vietnam.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Beautiful saigon is centrally located, close to all amenities, staff are friendly and attentive, rooms are well presented , hotel is managed extremly well by Nhi, and her staff make you feel at home, they leave no detail unturned to make your stay more pleasurable.

Room Tip: Location ! Location! Location !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Recently revisited Saigon and stayed at Beautiful Saigon for the 2nd time. Service was excellent as usual especially Ms Nhi and Steven. Check in was smooth and the rooms were so clean and the fruit basket and complimentary mineral water was waiting for us. Breakfast was minimal but sufficient. Lots of restaurants and pubs around the hotel keeping the place alive 24 hours a day. Ben Thanhn Market is about 7 minutes walk from the hotel. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Saigon.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great...depending on your choice....the ones facing the street are great as you would not be bothered with the noise....the windows are sound proofed.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank SaroginiDevi
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very much enjoyed our 3 nights in this hotel (August 2013). Room was on the small side but perfect for us. Good aircon, very comfy bed and pillows. Fantastic shower. We had no window which made for a very quite room. Breakfast was tasty and filling. Staff are super friendly and helpful. Location is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Arabelle2013
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Looking for an affordable place to stay while enjoying ho chi mihn city? Beautiful Saigon Hotel is the place to be. Its a walking distance to shops, restaurants and places of interest. Reception staffs are all courteous and always have that wonderful smile each time. They even have made my partners birthday special by surprising him with a beautiful cake on our first day!! How thoughtful! Our room was always kept clean and tidy. Breakfast was okay. Fast internet connection was a plus. Thank you for making our Vietnam adventure memorable! :)

• Stayed: August 2013