1,202 results
All reviewssuperior roombui vien streetnoisy at nightsister hotelsmall roomairport pickuphotel is locatedbudget hotelstreet noiseno windownice breakfasttop floorrestaurants and barsphobaguettevietnamsaigon
Reviewed 5 September 2013

As said by many, Beautiful Saigon is in a great location and a great cost. Staff are always helpful and friendly. Breakfast is large. We had a the 'Superior Rooms' @ US$48/room/night for my husband and I and US$42/room/night for our single friends traveling with us. We had never had these rooms before and appreciated the extra space In the past we had heard the loud bar across the street - but this time, very little street noise was heard. We can also recommend Beautiful Saigon 2 for lunch. It has a vast menu, good food and very cheap. We would certainly return and recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank The_Suttons
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located in a perfect location.. money changer with good rates just next to it. Universal bar with a good live band is just a few metres away. Taxi is easy to find. But use the white metered taxi. Vitasun if I'm not mistaken. Breakfast is sufficient and delicious. Free wi fi. The larger rooms has a PC. Great hospitality and very friendly and accomodative staff, who never fails to offer you their smiles :)

4  Thank jodecy
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We arrived here at 7am from the airport. They offered us tea/coffee as soon as we came in (hadn't even decided if we were staying there at this point). Good breakfast plenty of choice. Showed us our room - very clean, slightly small but wasn't an issue. The staff were very accommodating and couldn't do any more to please us - made us feel very welcome. Room was $30 a night and it was at the back - didnt hear any noise from the street.

Location is ideal, there is one bar opposite on the corner which was quite lively. Defiantly worth having a drink there.

Overall really enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

4  Thank Jennie234567
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Clean, functional and well located hotel in the heart of back packer land. Breakfast was a good size and the staff very friendly and helpful.
We had a superior room (so about $25 a night) that was no bigger than a shoe box. The walls were also paper thin so could tell every time the person in the adjoining hotel blew their nose or used the bathroom. In addition, every morning at either 4am or 7am we were woken to chanting music coming from outside. To be fair that was quite nice but the novelty soon wore off.
All in all not much sleep but nice people to stay with.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We stayed at the Beautiful Saigon 1 for 2 nights in July. We had stayed there before over Christmas in 2011. Although not much had changed, we were left with a distinct feel that the service standard had dropped a little. We returned to the room to find the curtains had been removed to be washed. The maintenance man returned later that day to put them back on, he proceeded to put them on backwards and had to have this pointed out to him by my partner. This was fine, although it was a minor inconvenience as we were spending the afternoon in the room. We also put in washing, to be returned by 5 pm that day as per hotel policy. When we returned from dinner I enquired and was told it still wasn't available. At about 10 pm they delivered it to our room, all of our washing was there but we also had an item that wasn't our.s Lucky I checked as we were leaving the day after. Finally, the wifi only worked on my ipod in the lobby and eventually I realized this was the same as our last stay. As I didn't have problems anywhere else, I assume it wasn't my device.

Overall, spotlessly clean but very small rooms (only room for you and your bags really), wonderfully hot water, a great breakfast selection and friendly and kind staff. The location is perfect although the superior rooms facing the street are often noisy (from our previous stay). I would probably stay here again although I felt we received better service and amenities at a lower priced hotel in Hanoi and this set the bar for all other hotels in Vietnam.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple