“Great Location, great service”

Beautiful Saigon Hotel
Ranked #78 of 454 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great Location, great service”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

New hotel, very modern and clean. Great breakfast. You can order anything from the breakfast menu. They will even make breakfast to take with you if you have an early tour or early flight. Great location. The tour desk in the hotel offers all the usual package tours and more, and provides a good discount off normal prices. The best part of my stay was the excellent staff. They are very friendly and helpful. Phuong(Vicky), Tam, and especially Tra Mi are very friendly and provide excellent service. Tam and Tra Mi are always smiling and always provide a pleasant greeting.

Room Tip: Single rooms are small. Double rooms a little larger. For a quiet room, ask for one away from the st...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank JohnB1239

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights in April 2014. 9th, 10th, 12th, 13th April 2014

This hotel is really nice. staff are excellent, room was clean, breakfast was great. It is within walking distance to Ben Thanh markets and lots of places for sightseeing.

The only problem we found was that we had a room at the front of this hotel and as it is on a busy road it was quite noisy. We didn't sleep that well.

if I was to stay here again I would recommend trying to get a room at the back.

other than the noise (which is not the hotels fault) this hotel was great.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at the back to help with noise from street.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan P
Noosa, Australia
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Extremely friendly helpful staff. Situated in the Centre of the backpackers tourist district, lots of bars and restaurants. The hotel was small, but the rooms are spotless, great shower and air conditioning. Breakfast was great, overall I would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ruth E
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights and having booked through Booking .com - I can't tell you how happy I am to have stayed here!

I travelled to Vietnam on my own and I needed a hotel that was central and safe - this ticked all the boxes.

The rooms are basic but very clean, with fresh towels every day. The location is second to none, slap bang in the centre on Bui Vien within easy walking distance of all the main sights in HCM (or a really cheap taxi!)

What makes this hotel exceptional is the staff. Always friendly and on hand to answer questions - they without a doubt made my stay much better. They were great at recommending local places to eat (ask for the seafood place the locals go to or the best place for pho - you won't be disappointed). I travelled alone and the staff really made a difference to my holiday. Breakfast is also included in the price - I'm just sad I only discovered the tasty pancakes on my last morning!

There is also a spa a couple of doors down from the hotel, guests get 20% off and it is lovely - I had 3 massages, a body scrub and a pedicure during the few days I was here.

My only complaint would be that on 1 night night I had some particularly noisy neighbours - but that can't be helped!

So, make your booking right now - you won't regret it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Kira S
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed just one night,the airport transfer was excellent, the room modern and very clean. The staff were helpful and friendly and the location very good too. For the money I cannot think you could get a better place in Saigon.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RoHiE
Nanaimo, Canada
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The Rooms were very small but they worked. The staff was very nice and helpful, room was clean and quiet.Breakfast is included in the price , and was pretty good. WIFI is also included . The location was fairly close to everything we wanted to see.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 68Sunflower
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Stayed in this hotel between 7 - 10 March 2014. Hotel is located at the famous bui vien street where it pack with local food. The street is full of hotel, bars and local restaurants. It near to the common places of interest in D1. Check-in/out is fast and simple. Room is clean and just big enough for a single traveler like me. Breakfast is simple with limited choices. I will recommend the PHO beef noodle. It come with a loaf of bread as well. Do not mix up with the instant mee beef noodle which is on the breakfast menu. During my 3 night stay, I grateful to the excellent service provided by all the staffs during my stay. I want to specially thank the hotel receptionist, Vicky Phuong who help me in all kind of questions and travel directions to travel out of D1. one example was, I was going to visit my friends in D2 and want to get there by motorbike taxi. I asked around the uncles outside the hotel for a price and if they are know how to get to the place. As the uncles can only speak limited English, I had a hard time explaining. Vicky happen to saw what happen and approach me if I need help. With her help I able to get a good uncle and good price to travel on the motorbike taxi around HCMC. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask the staff for help if you need to ride a motorbike taxi to get to a place.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo