“One (or well, two) of the best Burritos I ever had.”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #82 of 6,954 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hola Amigos! This is OUR Tex-Mexican Restaurant in HCMC, Vietnam. I'm (Scott) from Maine, USA & my wife and better half (Duc) is from here in Saigon. What we are trying to do here at La Fiesta is to make some tasty and fairly authentic Tex-Mexican food, served with a smile in a welcoming setting. We make all of our sauces and tortillas onsite, and also use Saigon Tacos locally made Corn Tortillas & Salsa Verde. We take great pride in our work, and strive to do our best to pay attention to detail every single day. It's the little things that count, and that gets lost sometimes. We will all work hard every day to stay on top of our game, and keep you wanting to come back to La Fiesta. Serving tasty Tex-Mex food and drink in the heart of Saigon.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

La Fiesta, what a place! The American owner created a mix of Texan and Mexican food, and that combination turns out to be de-li-cious! Besides the standard Mexican dishes, the chefs created several custom specialties, one of which was the 'Breakfast Burrito' dish. Turned out to be one (or well, two) of the best Burritos I ever had.

Make sure you're hungry, since the plates are huge and provide a real "challenge". Don't worry if you cannot finish the meal though; they will provide you with a take-away bag so you can enjoy some more later! ;-)

Provecho!

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

The restaurant philosophy should be at the heart of all worthwhile establishment; whether implicit or explicit. La Fiesta clearly and proudly displays their Tex-Mex restaurant philosophy.

It is the small things that make a big difference, and nothing could be truer here. Attention to customer detail and satisfaction was evident numerous time throughout our meal. Everything front cloth hand towels in the washrooms, to the simple concern about calling us a can and making gelato recommendations after our meal.

Don't get me wrong, the food was great too. Although I wouldn't call la fiesta fine dining what they do do, they do it great. I had a corn flour fried fish taco that I could not finish and the best margarita I've had in HCM.

Bar none a great evening out.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Went to La Fiesta on TA recommendations when we first got to HCM. We loved it so much that we came back twice.. We ordered from the set menu and got a salad, main and a brownie for dessert.. It was honestly the best Mexican I've had in my whole life. Would recommend to anyone and everyone..

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Came here after listening to trip advisor views, my partner really enjoyed his meal said was on par with a fantastic Indian we had had in hoi an, unfortunately the only way I could describe my meal was that it tasted like toilet? Perhaps the spinach was gone off not sure? Let's see how I feel in the morning

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at La Fiesta and extremely happy!! A friend and I order from the lunch set menu and could not have finished all the food for only around $10 AUD! The service was lovely; air con; and even cider available to drink! We will most likely eat there again before going home because we liked it so much!!

3  Thank Amy C