“Mekong delta cu chi”

and up
MEKONG DELTA FLOATING MARKET 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Vietnam Adventure Tours - The leading Tour Operator in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. Our head office is located at 123 Ly Tu Trong street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. We also have a presentative office in Hanoi - Capital of the country. We are a fully licensed company by Ministry of Tourism. This allows us to meet certain standards to Vietnam Tourism Industry. We have 5 years experiences of providing tours and activities across our country. The customer satisfaction is our success.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was amazing, would highly recommend. Learnt so much and ate the most amazing food. We had Lucy as our tour guide and she was sooo amazing, funny and friendly ☺️ The car was super comfy and cool. Do it people

Write a ReviewReviews (3,007)
All reviews
"informative tour"
in 24 reviews
"boat ride"
in 34 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 25 reviews
"fruit"
in 61 reviews
"foo"
in 233 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went on this tour with very little knowledge of what I was in for. Before the end of the first day, Vu, our tour guide, gave me a head full of knowledge and a lifetime of memories! I learned how to make coconut candy, I sang folk songs with some island locals, I held a python who was taller than me, I drank wine made from snakes, and I got way closer to some friendly bees than I may have wanted to. Vu was able to explain what was going on every step of the way. I learned about the customs, traditions, various fruits, international tax systems, the transit system, and more. If you are looking for a great time and someone is willing to answer all your questions (in English or vietnamese) with a smile, ask for Vu.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago