“Perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious living room with city view balcony 2nd bedroom with city view window
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Gym at 5th floor
Washing machine and dryer
Beautiful view from balcony at night
riverside walk
Main entrance
Children playground
Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
coralbark
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The apartment at Riviera Point is well-kept and very comfortable. Highly recommended to all travellers.

My flight was cancelled due to a typoon in Hong Kong, Thai had simply made the arrangement for my family to stay extra 1/2 a day in district 1 at no charge for our new departure.

Great service, reasonable price, and the apartment in district 7 is comfortable and well-kept.

The attached picture of a security guard with 2 thumps up, he is very pleasant, helpful, and always his big smile to everyone in the lobby. I would like to hire him if he is able to work in the USA.

Check out another guard on duty.

nathancre...
Melbourne, Australia
“everything i wanted”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

This apartment was everything i hoped for, it had everything, just like being at home and it was close to shops, cafes, shopping centre and restaurants. Great value and will stay here longer next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the comfort
Liked least: the heavy front door and no where to hang clothes to dry
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
JiMnJess
Staten Island, New York
“Saigon at it's Best ”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first trip to Vietnam. I took this trip to meet a girl I had met online in 2015. As an American I wasn't sure what to expect traveling to a communist country. Vietnam (Saigon) far exceeded all my expectations as well as meeting my girl and her family for the first time.

One of the things that made this so special was this apartment. First let me mention a few things about the location. This is located in District 7. If you do the research like I did you will notice on the maps of Saigon that it is not close to the more popular area of District 1. My girlfriend told me District 1 never sleeps. It is the hard core hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. Being from New York City we decided to go for the more quiet part of town. For us Riviera Point was perfect. Keep in mind from 7 to 1 is not close. It's about a 30 minute cab ride. About a 45 minutes to an hour from Tan San Nhat Airport.

Now on to the apartment itself. This apartment was absolutely gorgeous. It is fully air conditioned and huge. The dining / living areas are very spacious. The kitchen had everything you need to cook. Next to the kitchen area was a washer and dryer. The apartment has 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with a stand up shower in each with more than ample hot water. The balcony was amazing. We stayed on the 24th floor and it was so cool to watch the sunset in the early evening. In addition to all these wonderful amenities, it also has a swimming pool that we enjoyed many times. I also want to mention this apartment was Very Clean as well as very Safe.

One last thing. Our Landlord Than was great. Our communications were always answered. He has an assistant who takes care of all the greetings and paper work. She spoke fluent English and was a big help if we had any questions.

Management Response
27 May 2016
Dear Jim;

We didn't know that it was your first trip to Ho Chi Minh city; and it's our great pleasure to know that you enjoyed HCMC and the stay with us. On behalf of the team; we wish you great years ahead and we're looking forward to welcoming you back in near future!

Cheers.

Thai Anh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing