“Comfortable and decent room size”
Review of Vina Terrace Hotel

Vina Terrace Hotel
Ranked #471 of 942 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Stay here for 4D3N. The room is nice and decent room size, provide 2 small drinking water. Water pressure was good with hot water and self control air-conditioner enough to cold up the room after a long hot day after shopping at Ben Thanh. The breakfast was good but very limited selection for Muslim guess however with bread, baguette, boil eggs, rice porridge, fruit and vegetables I consider quite enough to full up the stomach. Overall it's a great hotel, about 2 block from the Ben Thanh market.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
LieuNguyen, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Vina Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thanks so much for your choosing Mifuki hotel. We are very happy when you feel satisfied. Your sharing is good advice for another traveller.
We are pleasure to serve you again. Hope to see you in next time

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Situated just a couple blocks from the Ban Thanh Market, this hotel is convenient. While clean with all the basics, the rooms are also cramped, the bathrooms especially, with no space for toiletries. The included breakfast has something for everyone, though there was practically nothing one morning--no coffee, empty trays everywhere--and I got some attitude when I expressed irritation. In fact, it was the impersonal, business-like attitude of the staff that most bugged me about this place. No one ever helped with bags, though there were doormen standing around, when I asked for my key the receptionist would hand it over without so much as a smile, and not even a good-bye when I checked out.
With the dozens of TRUE boutique hotels crowding this area--I'm staying at one next door now--you can do better than this place.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
LieuNguyen, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Vina Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear Sir,
Thanks so much for your choosing MIFUKI HOTEL. We are very happy when you feel satisfied. Your sharing is good advice for another traveller. Moreover, our staff will show you cheapest price if you visit us in next time.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Cheap and nasty would be going a bit far but cheap and shabby is accurate. I supposed for USD$35 it's not too bad but there are much better reviews for other hotels around that price on Trip Advisor. The breakfast is missable, the curtains don't block light, the toiletries are cheap, the WiFi spotty, and the service is crappy. I eventually got my room changed as the air conditioning wasn't working and they didn't get around to fixing it. But the duvet is ripped, the internet broke for several hours on one day, and there's no hot water on another. It's also annoying that there are no lights in the ceiling; the only illumination is from two small lamps. Also the lift can only take 3 people before overloading and the staff don't speak much English

Good things for the hotel - a comfortable bed and they've got around the Facebook block.

When I was staying there I never thought I'd go back. Then I moved to a USD$90/night hotel in District 1 and had a rock hard bed, staff that spoke little English, and no hot water. For the price...I might consider it again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

Dear sir,

Thank you for feedback. We are so sorry for everything happen to you when staying in our hotel.
We are trying to improve the service and upgrade the facilities.
We hope you give us a chance to serve you better.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel over the past 4 yrs. Always stayed here 4 or 5 times in a year. But my recent stay was crap. The reception tried to lie to me saying the room i booked deluxe city view was not the one i booked and instead offered me a standard room. I told them this is not the first time i stayed there and even showed them my booking and they claimed it was incorrect. They later on relented knowing that they cant lie to me as i have stayed there a few times. The room was crap now, aircon was leaking on the bed. Breakfast was crap, the room had a funny stinky smell. I swear that this will be the last time i ever going to stay there. There are other never hotels that opened up just the side and opposite of this hotel. I am just going to stay there instead in my next trip. Please avoid staying at Mifuki Boutique Hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Zeus B
phuong872014, Người quản lý at Vina Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Sir.
Sorry about last time problems.
Now we already improve facility.We hope we can give for you good service and good price on your next trip.
We want to get you our hotel opologize.
Thank you so much for your stay at our hotel.
Ms pHượng

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We were on an Intrepid Food Tour of Vietnam where the hotels were generally of a 3 star rating. Overall, most hotels were OK but Mifuki was our last stop and was a huge disappointment. The rooms, although probably clean enough, were pretty cramped, especially the bathroom. But our major issue was with the dirty carpets in the corridor areas and the musty smell combined with what was probably cigarettes. And to cap it off, we had to put up with incredibly noisy guests returning from a night on the town at 4am. A good location but there must be better hotels in that area. In our opinion, definitely a hotel to avoid.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank palmy_travellers
LieuNguyen, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Vina Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear sir,

We are trying to improve the service and upgrade the facilities.
We hope you give us a chance to serve you better.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2013

This is a basic but nice hotel right in the middle of Ho Chi Minh City and close to the local market and restaurants. It is a narrow sort of building and doesn't look very impressive but is a great place to stay. The reception can be a bit slow but charming. When I arrived there after a visit to the Mekong delta, I was instantly recognised and check in was quick.
The rooms are nice but basic. The room and my bathroom were clean and I have no complaints.
Breakfast was adequate.
The only downside is that apart from breakfast, they don't serve meals and there is no bar or spa. However, there are plenty of restaurants around.
Ideal place to stay if you are not interested in going out a lot and just sleep at the hotel

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank gyanfernando

Dear sir/madam,
Thanks so much for your our hotel. We are very happy when you feel satisfied. Your sharing is good advice for another traveller.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

The building is not so big, but the hotel is included the 3 stars as staff's hotel said. Prior stayed here, I have booked the Halo hotel, but the Halo hotel is fully booked the staff's hotel offered us to stay at Mifuki.
Staying at the MIfuki hotel is pleasant, room is so big, clean, and the staff's hotel is so friendly. Located at the center of business area of HCMC, anywhere to go just on walking to get to the place, like Ben Thanh, bus station District 1, fine art museum, etc.
At night strolling aroud the hotel is interesting, side by side of the street many eateries providing Vietnemese cuisine. It's amazing place can enjoy with stayed at the Mifuki Boutique Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms is so large located in front and there is sofa and bed so big size.