“Hue Tailor ”

Bo's Tailor
Ranked #2 of 24 Shopping in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bo's Tailor is realiable address for shopping clothes, buying good materials, making men and women suites, traditional dresses, fashion clothes ...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recommend Bo’s Tailor. Quick turnaround and quality product. Lovely fabrics and styles to choose from.

All reviews
"trousers"
"hanoi"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Bo’s Tailor was amazing!!! Such a lovely lady. I got 5 items made and they were all perfect! The prices were also very good!!! I highly reccommend getting your clothes tailored here!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in Hue earlier this year and I was introduced to Bo and her wonderful girls through a tourguide I hired while staying at The Imperial Hotel. I wanted 2 suits, shirts and waistcoats for myself and 1 each for my boys. I only had 2 days before departing for Danang then onto Hoi An. I immediately felt like we were family and her husband treated me with acupuncture to repair damage I sustained crossing a street in Hanoi. My wallet was stolen in HCMC and my accounts were frozen by Interpol because my ID was being used to defraud me. Even Western Union refused to allow money transfers in my name. So, I couldn't pay for the tailoring. Bo is so lovely that she knew I was a decent person and not only accepted my promise to settle the account when I got home, but travelled all the way to Danang with her assistant to deliver the garments to me personally. I adored Hue because all the people there are like this; with the landscape and history Hue personifies the true nature of the Vietnamese people. Oh and the suits were awesome and she through in some free silk ties.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing lady. Such beautiful garments made by hand in less than two days! We only went in for 2 dresses, came out with three dresses, two pairs of trousers, one pair of shorts and some dungarees! This amazing lady can make anything, we showed her a picture of what we wanted and the outcome was even better. The fabric is such good quality and excellent value for money. 100% recommend, look no further! Thank you so much Bo, we couldn’t be happier. X