“Excellent Dinner first night in Hue”
Review of Cafe On Thu Wheels

Cafe On Thu Wheels
Ranked #44 of 167 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the legendary Cafe on Thu Wheels. We offer tours to the DMZ, Motorbike Tours around Hue and a brand new Rental car from Hue to Hoi An for a reasonable price. All our Guides speak good english and will give you a lot of background information about the visited places. We also offer good and cheap local and western food. Or just come over for a local beer, meet other travelers and soak the atmosphere of this charming place!If you need any more information do not hesitate to give us a call.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I had decided to go to Nina's but its closed for remodeling so had walked by on the way. I decided to get dinner and a smoothie and the food plus the puppies running around and some folks I met made for yet another memorable evening. I really enjoyed the smoothie and the noodle dish was just about perfect. Its a fun place and there are notes on the walls which are fun to read. If you want some good food in Hue, this place is fun and worthy of consideration. The cute puppies though!

All reviews
"sights"
in 6 reviews
"ly"

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Super friendly place for a drink, food or to book a tour. The staff are lovely and the location is great. Good place to bump into people for a few beers if you're travelling solo.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a motorcycle tour with Day from Hoi An to Hue. My friend previously used this company and Day to travel the route in reverse. I am so pleased he put me in touch with them.
Easy communication from the start, so friendly, and polite. Great price compared to others.
The company transported my larger bag by bus and strapped my other one to the bike, Day arrived on time and took care of everything.
We stopped at Marble Mountains, Danang Beach, various places on Hai Van Pass, Lang co beach and a fisherman's village. At no time did I feel rushed, he allowed me to take my time. We stopped at a local place for a delicious and filling lunch, which was a good local price.
I loved my tour and will be recommending this company to everyone I meet on my travels. Lovely family, great service,stunning views.
Thank you to Ly and Dat especially.

nhi_nl2017, Chủ sở hữu at Cafe On Thu Wheels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you so much, hope to see you again, feel welcome any time in a future.
Best regards
Ly

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ly and family run a great little cafe in a quiet little alley where the children all play together after school. The meals here are fresh and tasty all served with a smile . Tours can be arranged but are never pushed on you. Ly is happy to help and share her knowledge with you anytime. This is our home in Hue we stay in this family area everytime we come back . Do youself a favour and come see Ly and family