“Decent Tourist Food, Good Smoothies”
Review of Banana Mango

Banana Mango
Ranked #36 of 382 Restaurants in Hue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant has airconditioning
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This restaurant was right by my hotel so I ate here twice. The food was exactly what you would expect from a tourist restaurant. There were lots of stir fry and noodle options and the two dishes I ordered were a little oily but satisfied my hunger. The fruit smoothies were fantastic so I would highly recommend them. The staff seemed very kind and friendly.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We had lunch at this restaurant and it is excellent in every way. The shrimp pancakes are great and chilli chicken good too. Staff are really friendly. Good local experience . Worth a visit for sure

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had lunch in here twice. One we ate in the restaurant and the other time, we got a take away. We had the chicken sandwiches both times and they were absolutely delicious! We asked for no fries with our sandwiches so they discounted our meals. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Asia Hotel bellboy knows his restaurants as this was second good recommendation. Good value and well presented local and western food. Enjoyed fish in claypot and local rice pancakes. Loved the local artist's paintings as very discussed possibilty of taking one home with us g . a

Reviewed 23 July 2014

My wife and I attended at the Banana Mango Restaurant twice in July 2014. Once for dinner and once for lunch. The quality of the food was outstanding and great value for money. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient. The restaurant is clean and tidy, and obviously has an excellent reputation particularly amongst tourists. I have no hesitation in recommending this establishment.