“5 Star Service at a Great Price”
Review of Vina Hotel Hue

Vina Hotel Hue
Ranked #38 of 123 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Upon check-in I was greeted by smiling faces, a fruit plate, and a welcome drink. The staff took the time to answer all questions about which attractions to visit during my stay in Hue.

I rented a motorbike from them for a very reasonable price and went on a self guided tour. The next day when I mentioned I got lost and could not find one of the attractions, Tien, the hotel manager personally drove me.

My room had a view of the river, was spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. Everyone working here was very helpful and kind. I arrived only expecting a place to rest my head, I left having made new friends. An absolutely wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Vina Hotel Hue

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I think it would be very difficult to get better value than the Vina Hotel, Hue. From the moment we arrived in the hotel the staff were so helpful and eager to make our stay as comfortable and relaxed as possible - fresh fruit and juice on arrival and fresh fruit in the room every day. The room overlooked the river and was clean, spacious and had tea-making facilities. The breakfast was lovely with the made to order omelettes and banana fritters being highlights for us. Location was good taking about 30 minutes to walk to the Citadel and 20 minutes to local restaurants and bars. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and when we asked for them to organise a car to take us to Hoi An via the Ha Van Pass we ended up with the owner acting as our tour guide/driver.We stayed in many hotels in Vietnam and none delivered value like the Vina. Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river are lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I moved here from the Serene Hotel which was full and I had only booked for two nights but I really enjoyed the Vina particularly since they gave me a nice room with a view of the river which was not overlooked by other buildings, Breakfast was a friendly affair where you could talk to other travellers and help yourself to a good selection. In fact I think the Vina was the most friendly and relaxed hotel I stayed in while in Vietnam. It's down a nice little side road and there are cafes beside the river. Very relaxing. And for the price excellent value.

Room Tip: Rooms with a river viw
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
VINA H, Manager at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Mumblesmeg
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vina Hotel Hue during your recent trip to Hue and for taking the time to post your valuable feedback.
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad to learn that you experienced our comforts, facilities, services, breakfast offered, and hotel's staff. We are very proud of our best value compared with other competitions. One of our aims is for our guests to feel like their second home when they walk through our doors while still having cosy welcome.
I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests and we hope you will choose Vina Hotel Hue when you're in Hue City.
Kind regards,
Le Duc Tien (Mr)
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed 2 days one night in Hue and enjoyed our stay at Vina hotel. The room was very nice and spacious. The breakfast was excellent with a smorgasbord of a mix of western and Vitnamese options. When we arrived the lifts were out of order so while they were being fixed we were welcomed with fruit and a cup of tea. Long especially was evry helpful and gave us free use of the hotel bicycles. He even accompanied us to the where our departing bus left from and stayed until the bus left. He told us about his young family who he is very proud of.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had a wonderful 3 night stay at this hotel. The rooms are spacious, clean, modern, with all the amenities you could need. The breakfast is good with a mix of Western and Vietnamese options and an egg station for omelets, etc.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Ni on the front desk even helped us organize a surprise birthday cake and flowers to be delivered to one of the members of our party of four!

Highly recommend this hotel for your time in Hue!

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better your view of the river!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
VINA H, Manager at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Laura
Kind regards,
Le Duc Tien (Mr)
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have had a wonderful trip in Hue for 2 days. I am very satisfied, my friend made a reservation in Vina hotel. I have traveled to many places and stayed at many hotels but this is my favorite one. Their staffs are so friendly and attentive. A receptionist recommended me many places serving delicious local food and helped me call the taxi to get there. Breakfast buffet in Vina hotel is plentiful of food. Room is clean, quiet, it made me feel comfortable. You know, after a long day trip, you really want a smooth bed to fall down, a light scent and a cool atmosphere. And Its room has all things above. If I have another trip in Hue I will book this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We stayed at Hue for a night. This hotel is clean and the room is spacious. Unforunately, the clean towels were worn. It would be nice to use your own. However it was quiet and we had a very good sleep.
WiFi is strong but the connection speed was not sufficient for me to do a Skype voice call. Breakfast was a buffet and had lots of local delicacies. Plentiful of food!
We had a late check out at 8pm and they charged us nearly nothing for extra 8 hours. We had a shower before our overnigt train. Then, they helped us call a taxi to the train station.
This hotel is very economical and offered us reasonable services. Definitely, it is very good choice for budget travellers. This hotel offers basic, clean, quiet rooms for accomdation.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends