Jade Hotel
US$29
US$28
US$160
2,345 results
All reviewsfruitno liftcold towelson arrivalrose petals on the bedmangofriendliest staffamazing staffbudget hotelair conbanana pancakestrain stationbreakfast was includedstar servicewelcome drinkrooms are cleangreat value for money
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The hotel is in a good location. Lot's of restaurants around to eat and approx. 30 min walking distance from the citadell.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Everytime you come back you are offered wet towels and a fresh juice. Lot's of choices for breakfast. The room was spacious and very clean and had a balcony.
I can only recommend to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

The place may lack polish but this place is an absolute gem!

I wasn't taken by Hue on my first night there but after Lisa took me through my options for how I should spend the one full day I had in Hue, I was so glad I booked the boat tour to the tombs, pagoda and citadel, and I wished I'd had more time to spend there.

I agree with other posts - the staff absolutely make this hotel. This is yet another example in Vietnam of where personal service goes such a long way. Lisa and the other staff were so sincere and friendly and it was a pleasure to return to the hotel after each sojourn into the city or out to the tombs. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the complimentary breakfast, fruit and drinks were lovely, and the whole experience was excellent value for money.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jenpenten
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Staying at Jade hotel was a treat. When we arrived after an intensive Easy Rider tour, we were greeted with fresh fruit, juice and even a wet towel. And a lot of smiles! Jade's employees are always ever so friendly. The room was also very nice, with a great soft bed and good airconditioning. Breakfast is also great with lots to choose from. There's no reason for nót staying here, $14 a night is a steal and great value for money.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My second stay in Huế at the Jade Hotel was as perfect as the last in March 2013! Again, the staff organized a very warm welcome. The rooms (very cosy and clean!) and the service was excellent, again. The location of the hotel is quite close to the river boulevard. The staff offers such a kind and friendly service! Great breakfast with delicious Pho, the beloved Vietnamese coffee and fruit juices! Each time I enjoy the people at Jade (always remember the nice chats in the lobby). So: I keep my promise and highly recommend the Jade Hotel in one of my favorite cities in Vietnam! Greetings to the staff from Mr. Christian, Germany!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The Staff were beautiful, lovely, and such helpful people! The room was comfortable and our 4 night stay at Jade Hostel was a very pleasant, comfortable experience. If i'm ever back in Hue i'd book back into Jade Hotel. Thank you for everything guys!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends