It's a big hotel in a nice location. Service was excellent, rooms were a bit dated. However, value was great - pool was nice, breakfast was tasty with good selection, and it felt very nice. We didn't have river view, but that would be pretty. Hotel is undergoing renovation - some minor noise and disruption, but nothing major. Spa on ground floor is nice, but not associated with hotel (e.g. you need to pay for spa services separately).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Riverside Hotel is a luxurious riverside hotel, located on the banks of the Huong River, close to the city center. Guests will enjoy the close proximity to a number of restaurants, cafes, and commercial areas. Commuting is simple and easy with the Hue Railway Station located just two-kilometers from the hotel. The decoration is elegant and features a distinctive tropical Vietnamese theme that provides a restive ambiance, perfect for travelers who want a relaxing and pleasant holiday. The on-site dining venue serves a comprehensive variety of delectable authentic Vietnamese and international cuisine complemented by the close cafe equipped with a quaint full bar. The Century Riverside Hotel offers a scenic central location, luxurious appointments, and unparalleled customer service for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Riverside Hue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Riverside Hotel Hue
- Hue Century Riverside Hotel