Pilgrimage Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
2,203 results
All reviewshoneymoon bungalowoutdoor showeroperations managershuttle busprivate poolmain poolbeautiful resorttai chirocking chairslotus pondshuttle servicespa treatmentsstar resortspa areahuge bathroomvietnamese standardsginger tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I booked this hotel on Booking.com and could not believe the deal I got hear. Yes, it is a little out of the way, but a taxi takes you to the Citadel in Hue in 15 minutes for about VND 100.000.

My deluxe room was really big, a huge bed with the usual Vietnamese hard matrass. The flatscreen tv was larger than usual at these kind of hotels. The bathroom was nice and also large, but here was the only problem I encountered at this place. There was no hot water. There already was a sign to let the water run for a few minutes until the water would reach the disered temperature, but even after 5 minutes the water was still cold.

The swimmingpool was very beautiful with plenty of beds and umbrella's.

A very positive thing a this resort is the food. The breakfast offered everything you wanted and the dishes at the restaurant where delicious. Prices are higher, but this is to be expected at a resort like this.

The same is true for the Spa. A summer promotion made it a little better, but VND 880.000 for 90 minutes of massage is pretty steep. The treatments by the way: FANTASTIC

Overall: I would gladly stay here again with a good deal for the room. That makes it less of a problem that the extra expenses here are somewhat high.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2014

with large territory, located away from the city. many shady locations, which is important in this heat. rooms in separate bungalows. a large swimming pool. varied buffet and delicious food in the restaurant. the staff was friendly and helpful. I traveled with a baby and I helped throughout, including hiring a car for excursions and between cities. I could not visit the spa,
as my son all the time was just me, but the design of the spa areas are very nice, although the prices are high.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The pool there is the biggest pool I have ever seen! The restaurant has amazing food but it takes forever. The staff is so sweet! My family and I was walking to the spa and we noticed here are private villas. They have there own pool and it is like your own hotel in the room!

Room Tip: The private villas aren't that much more so I highly recommend trying to get one of those rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My family and I got in late at night due to a evening flight into the Hue airport and was greeted kindly by the staff. The check-in was quick, and we were showed to our rooms with our luggage arriving shortly. After an easy check-in, I went to sleep. The next morning we went to breakfast which was a fabulous array of different types of food. Next, we decided to walk around the grounds and see the resort. We saw the most beautiful spa, and on the way there we noticed private villas and were able to take a look inside. Each had a beautiful stone bath tub with shower, expansive bed area and a bathroom. Outside there was a private pool and eating area. Quickly we went to the reception area and requested two of these rooms. Without any problems we were able to transfer into them. They were not that much more expensive, so I highly suggest getting one of these rooms if possible. Also, the pool is one of the most beautiful, clean pools I've ever been into in my life. I had a fabulous stay and would highly recommend it to anyone. The only negative thing I can think of to say, is that the service in the lunch/dinner restaurant is a little slow, but it was not really a problem.

Room Tip: Rooms with the private pools are wonderful and not extremely more expensive. Highly suggest them.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here a few days ago as a family of 4 . The weather was very hot this time of year which was a bit of a struggle outdoors and in common areas , but the room was well air conditioned.

We stayed in 2 standard rooms with our kids in one. They were comfortable. I did notice how nice the private villas were upon wandering around the resort.

The staff were very friendly. The restaurant very nice. The breakfast was substantial with egg station and made to order omelettes.

The pool was really nice and the settings sensational. It was a really nice escape from the chaos of the city.

The spa facilities were really beautiful. The free yoga and tai chi.

A taxi was around 200 VN to the airport and around 100VN to the city.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family