Stayed just one night in this lovely hotel. My room overlooked the swimming pool and river. It was a delightful room with balcony. The swimming pool is lovely and the poolside bar just what you need after a long day sightseeing in heat. As I was not hungry just had a club sandwich for dinner which was okay, but breakfast was very good. Would certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step back in time to Art Deco's golden age with a stay at La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa, MGallery by Sofitel. Nestled along the fabled Perfume River and overlooking the imposing Imperial Citadel - once home to Emperors and now preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage Site - La Residence is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Endowed with opulence and warmth, this former residence of the French "Resident Superieur" has been painstakingly restored and refashioned into an enchanting luxury boutique hotel with 122 guestrooms and suites, which offer visitors the chance to relive the pleasures of a bygone era. Food is a passion at Le Parfum Restaurant. Visitors will delight in a fusion menu of Vietnam and Europe's very best culinary traditions. Allow yourself to be swept away with the signature cocktails "La Residence Monsieur and La Residence Madame" in the cozy ambiance of Le Gouverneur Bar. Indulge yourself in our award-winning Spa and relax by the large saltwater swimming pool overlooking the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Residence Hue Hotel & Spa - MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Residence Hue Hotel And Spa
- La Residence Hue Hotel Hue
- La Residence Hotel