“Top staff in a super quit hotel”
Review of Hue Holiday Hotel

Hue Holiday Hotel
Ranked #59 of 124 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very polite,helpful and attentive staff especially Linda H. Good service at resonable price. Quite positioned in a side-street close to river and many restaurants. Once back in hue, we will stay again in Holiday Diamond

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank soccer_star2013

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Went to this hotel after staying in the sister hotel in Hanoi and while it wasn't as good this hotel had its excellent points as well. Breakfast is fantastic I just loved the Pho here. It's a bit different to the Pho we get back home which is more like the southern style but I think I liked this more.
Staff were friendly the only thing I wasn't keen about were a couple local dogs that liked coming in to see what happening.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travelodium
NgoTatDat84, Manager at Hue Holiday Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear all our valued guests,
Thank you for your continued support for our hotel and service. Its always our pleasure to receive all of your comments that help us very much in improving ourselves.
On behalf of Hotel management board,we would like to officially inform you that the hotel was closed .
Once again,we send you our deep thanks for your support and hope to see you in the next Hotel s project of our company.
Best wishes for you
Manager
Ngo

Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

Checking out tomorrow but worth an early review. Travelling with family 4 kids 9 and 12.

The quietest hotel we have stayed in located down a clean interesting lane way. It's near restaurants and shopping but don't expect Hoi An.

You couldn't feel more welcome if you we're the Emperor. Always smiling and full if good recommendations.

Rooms spotless with typical hard beds.

Dining room and food great.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Tasinspired
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We found this hotel welcoming , clean and helpful. Cool drinks were especially welcome when returning hot and tired. Nothing was too much trouble, they had bikes for rent and we were sorry that we were unable to stay longer.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SJL22_47
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We booked a superior room with a double bed, single bed and requested a cot for our 1yo but were greeted with 2 x singles and a mattress on the floor with a basket (cot) on top. The room was very cramped and not much fun with a 1yo and 3yo but for the price we paid i cant be disappointed. Well suited to single or couples travelling but not for familes.

Location is good, service is good and cleanliness good. Staff are very welcoming. Just not what we'd booked so a bit put out.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Martin Q
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Ok, I never review anything on tripadvisor, but I had to make an exception for Hue Holiday Hotel. My mother, girlfriend, and I flew from Saigon to Hue so that we could visit the DMZ and Citadel the next morning, and the hotel provided us with a driver to the hotel (20 min. drive). The driver spoke good English and was friendly. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were greeted by friendly staff and refreshments.
The morning came, and I had the most miserable food poisoning, but the hotel staff gave me such care that is comparable to a hospital! Most every staff member helped me through my sickness, supplying me with lemon juice & a rice soup repeatedly throughout the day, giving me directions on how to beat the sickness.
Concluding, I just want to thank MR. DAT! and the rest of the hotel staff for keeping a smile on my face even though I was throwing up my entire insides out throughout the day, and I have never been to a hotel that had such amazing customer service.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Holiday hotel staff, you treated us like family and will always remember my experience here.!
Thanks again
Mitch

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The hotel is in a side street and it looks a bit "old", but is clean and the service is good.
For the same price you can have a new, better looking hotel in the same area, close to the Citadel. Thje service and the kindeness is the best quality of the hotel: they welcome you with cold drinks, tea or other beverage every time you come back. Sometime it can be too much when you are tired and you want only to reach your room and rest a while alone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple