This is a tourist village where local people go during the day for entertainment (dog and pigs race, feeding crocodile and more), walking or having lunch. Inside this tourist village, there are also some villas where you can overnight.
In the night, there is no light in the complex, it is very dark. One good thing, they close the door of the complex, so it`s safe.
Service is bad...sorry..but as the village is a state one, the employees are not very involved...anyway they take the salary...We arrived in the evening around 9 pm and our guide asked them to keep the restaurant open in order to have dinner. Ok, we appreciate that, but a young lady from the reception was very disturbed by our presence. By the way, she was in pajamas...nice welcome.
Restaurant - this is the best thing of the village in my opinion. The food was very tasty, maybe because is preferred by local people. There is perfect to try strange food like turtle, crocodile, snake at good price.
Room is simple and clean enough. Bathroom is a little bit shady and used. There is no shower cabin and after you take a shower, there is flood all over the bathroom.
So, we recommend the place for 1-2 nights only to those who`s priorities are:
- to be in the middle of local people
- to be in a not very touristic place with Western people
- to eat real Vietnamese food and strange food
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your My Khanh Tourist Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- My Khanh Tourist Village Hotel Mekong Delta
- My Khanh Tourist Village Vietnam/Mekong Delta