Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ekwoodwar...
Cairns, Australia
“Ms”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Do not believe the pics you see.
I hate being negative, but honestly, I cannot give you anything other than 'terrible'.
The room is disgusting, it's filthy. I didn't want to sit down on any of the furniture.
The 'second bedroom' is an internal balcony fashioned in to a make shift room with a bed squashed in, and a sheer curtain offering 'privacy' from the living area which is less than 40cm away.
The toilet is IN THE SHOWER... not the same room... you can sit on the toilet and be under the water!!!!!
I couldn't make this up if I tried.
Do not stay here.

Management Response
4 Sep 2017
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay here. This is not a comment that we want to meet, I guarantee that I will take a look at each of the points you have raised. If so, I would like to learn more about how you feel here, to better understand how to improve the quality of service and hospitality for you and your clients.
Thank you for choosing our hotel, we hope to have another chance to serve you well.

Travellers are raving about these Nha Trang hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing