“Great beer”

Louisiane Brewhouse
Ranked #44 of 681 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on the beachfront of Nha Trang's famous sand beach, we're ideally positioned to soak up the sun during the day, or experience the sunset from one of our sun loungers. Louisiane Brewhouse has something to offer even the most discerning sundowner. Open from 7:00 am till late night, guests are welcome to use our pool until 5:00 pm when Louisiane Brewhouse is transformed into the ideal place to watch the sunset whilst enjoying a beer brewed on the premises. We also serve traditional Vietnamese cuisine, modern Western dishes, gourmet pizzas, or authentic Japanese food. Looking for night time entertainment? Louisiane hosts LIVE entertainment by the pool most nights.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Great location with beach and swimming pool. Beer is nice and cold with good selection food good bit expensive but all in all worth spending few hours here

Write a ReviewReviews (2,414)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I go to Louisiane every time I'm in Nha Trang.

The food is a good but a bit pricey and the bar quiets down pretty early on weekend nights, but a must go for afternoon beers by the beach (or pool)! Service can be a bit slow but has always been polite. As a brewery, the main attraction definitely has to be the beer.

Never mind the beachfront location, the craft beers are still great on their own and priced reasonably: ranging from 40k for 330ml to 500k for 5 Liters. The tasting tray with 110ml of 4 different microbrews (red ale, witbier, pilsner, and some dark ale whose name escapes me) is 110k.

Bottom line -> You can enjoy a house-brewed passionfruit infused witbier while laying out and enjoying Nha Trang's famous Bai Bien beach for 40k/beer (+40k for a cabana seat).

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Visited here today on the recommendation of our hotel. Nice swimming pool, view of beach, yummy spring rolls, wedges and nice beer (albeit very expensive!)...however absolutely terrible service.

My boyfriend and I arrived and walked straight past 3 staff who were sitting down and just plain ignored us. We approached a staff member and asked if we could hire some loungers and get a few beers. He said we had to pay for the loungers which we already knew and that the loungers would be packed up at 4pm for dinner. Sat down and nobody bothered to bring us a menu, had to go find one ourselves. The staff took our orders without saying anything and then failed to bring us part of it. When I asked for the missing part all was smooth sailing until the staff started packing up the loungers around at 3.15pm. We continued to sit and enjoy our beers but the staff were watching us and we were feeling the pressure to leave. At 3.30 my bag was sitting on the lounger next to me at which point the staff waved his hand at my things without speaking so as to suggest I might like to move my things and they could pack up. Then at 3.40 my boyfriend stood up to dry himself off after a swim. As he stood up the staff member pulled the lounger out from under him and started to pack it up. We then left, definitely getting the feeling we weren't wanted there! Paid our bill, no pleases or thankyous from the staff. Absolutely terrible.

The beer and pool were worth going back there but they won't be seeing our money again!!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Several of us spent an afternoon at Louisiane and had an excellent time. For $2 each you can rent a sun bed and it gives you access to their pool or a sun bed on the beach. We chose to spend the day next to the pool as their is wifi access at the pool. The staff were great and would bring you food and drinks right to your lounge area. I found the food to be rather expensive for what it is so we just had beers and cocktails. The passion fruit beer was my favorite. We were there for a $2 happy hour cocktail special and the orange mojitos were excellent. At around 4pm they move everyone from the pool area to the beach area to set up for dinner so if you want to spend a full day there it may be good to go earlier. It was definitely worth the $2 rental fee.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My lady and I basically lived here during our time in Nha Trang. For a few bucks you can rent a beach chair by the pool or on the beach. It's a fantastic deal! Anyone that has been to Nha Trang will tell you the beach can get dirty, but the staff here makes sure their little section is kept spotless.

The craft beer is delicious. Loved it. We got the sampler, smaller glasses of four or so beers, on a daily basis.

The pool is clean and nice. The lounge chairs are big and comfy. Everything is first class and would recommend this place to anyone.

The only downside is the food. I would say it's a little pricey for the quality/taste, but still decent; just not amazing.