“SAME SAME GOOD GOOD”

Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Thai, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a small family run business operating in Nha Trang for approximately 15 years. Our aim is to provide delicious Vietnamese, Thai and Western food to travellers in a clean, friendly environment. Recently we have been awarded a TripAdvisor certificate of excellence, of which we are very proud! Please join us for a good value breakfast, lunch or dinner. Hope to see you soon.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I stopped into Same Same on a day I wasn't feeling well - too much heat and humidity (let's leave the wine out of it) eventually catches up with you. Located steps from my hotel (Golden Beach - see separate review) I was attracted to the name, which is the popular catch-phrase in Thailand, "Same Same, but Different."

I was half-expecting Thai food, though I was looking for something bland for a change - a rice soup, perhaps. Same same is a small, open-air restaurant featuring all the local Vietnamese favorites in a casual, friendly atmosphere.

The chef/manager came to my aid, offering to cook me special "get well" bowl of rice noodle soup without the usual spiciness. It was enough to get me back on my feet!

Clean, simple, friendly - a good, fresh ingredients.

1  Thank reispr

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Its an understated restaurant no flashing lights or pushy staff at the door trying to get you in but try this place out and you'll see it isn't the same same but different it is the same same but way better. All dishes are well prepared good quality fare, we tried the Thai meals to the pasta dishes and everything in between Vietnamese curry fish dishes starters etc and never a fault with any of them. The beer is cold and cheap. The boss Lan is a lovely lady once you make an effort with her and the server Phuc is one of the best sweetest girls you'll meet in any restaurant in nha trang, thank you again same same for the great nights we had at your restaurant keep up the great work.

1  Thank Ray C
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Great super friendly atmosphere. Very clean and efficient restaurant. Tasty Vietnamese style food. Cheap drinks, great food. value for money is great. No surprises here great restaurant!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I came here every morning for breakfast on my 7 days in Nha Trang. Really beautiful setting, chilled and great staff.
Food was also very good and decently priced. I got all the time muesli with yogurt and fresh fruit.. Really the best I got in asia for the last 9 months I am here. Also fruit shake were very nice.

3  Thank Elmunyoz
Reviewed 16 May 2014

came here purely because of the name, but came out very satisfied and content.

the chicken Schnitzel and Chips was really unexpectedly good .. and if that level is maintained throughout the menu ... then im sure this place is gonna keep doing fine for a long time to come