“Fabulous, highly recommend for a romantic getaway with your partner!”
Review of Novotel Nha Trang

Novotel Nha Trang
Ranked #10 of 211 Hotels in Nha Trang
Reviewed 23 October 2009

I knew I made a good choice of hotel as soon as I stepped in the lobby. I was amazed when I entered my room. The room is on the 17th floor with balcony facing the beach, and the East so I got fabulous view at sunrise. Ideal hotel for couples who want to spend lots of time in your room! My partner and I could enjoy each other in the room while the beach and mountains in the background! The bathroom would also be a nice surprise and fun for a couple if you figure out the best way to make use of it ! :-) I would definitely come back to Novotel when I go back to Nha Trang. Oh, breakfast needs to improve though, especially Asian food!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Novotel Nha Trang

Reviewed 20 October 2009

We were supposed to stay in Nha Trang only two nights but ended up staying a little longer because of the typhoon Ketsana. So glad we ended up here. We booked though Novotel site and we tried to extend our stay the front staff even said try to book through the web again to get the same deal because they couldn't match it but tried all they could. Rooms are great. Side rooms are just great with great views. Bathrooms are great. Nha trang is divine. Pedicure in the hotel wasn't great but who cares!! Go to Laterns and book a cooking class! Bed is super comfortable, shower is lovely

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2009

I stayed at the Novotel Nha Trang this weekend and it was such a lovely stay I have to write to share it. From the welcoming, friendly and English-speaking staff, the complimentary neck/back or foot massage, the room that was so clean that it felt as if I was the first one staying there, to the amazing views of the beach (cleverly so even from the side balconies), I was constantly surprised at the high standard.
At rack rate it's quite expensive (you can get perfectly adequate rooms in Nha Trang for under $10), but it's absolutely worth it if booking at a discount ( I booked with Agoda).
I will definitely stay here again, but I would skip the breakfast, which is OK, but not worth $11.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2009

right across the street from the beach, nice clean place, good price. the only drawback is the food in the hotel is terrible. the breakfast buffet is weak and i had to send back something i got for lunch from the kitchen.

but overall a great place, just plan to eat all your meals down the street. you are 1 block away from the backpacker area and right next to all the places you want to go at night (sailing club, crazy kims, etc)

Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2009

My Husband & I were not dissapointed as soon as we entered this contempory hotel.The Novotel staff were very welcoming with a good understanding of english. We stayed in the superior sea view room which had large floor to ceiling windows allowing us to really enjoy the fantastic sea view, very relaxing indeed and totally private. The balcony was also very generous in its proportion. My husband and i were both very happy with the comfort of the bed, we both slept well. The rooms have been very thought out and have a great feeling of space. The breakfast was very adequate and the location of this hotel was great. We would certainly recommend the Novotel for business and leisure.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2009

This was our third stop in Vietnam and boy was I impressed. When we arrived at the Novotel we were greeted by lovely and very helpful staff. When I stepped foot into our room I fell in love. It was beautiful. Lots of room to move around in. The shower and bathroom were really something, you basically stepped down into the shower and it was very powerful.

To make this hotel even more spectacular there was a beautiful balcony with breathtaking views of the beach and Vinh Pearl.

The only thing I could fault this hotel on was that there were only 2 computers in the lobby, but even then they were mac computers, with the biggest screens I have seen and we didn't really seem to have any trouble getting on them when we needed to. The hotel is a little pricey but 100% worth the splurge.

All in all, I was VERY VERY happy staying at the Novotel, I will definitely come back and stay here!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2009

Hotel was lovely. Decent room size, and was very clean. It got small balcony with lovely view to the beach. Location was good too, just round the corner was rows of restaurants and dive shops. Tried the buffet dinner in the restaurant. It was all right.
Pool was small. but then again, just in front of the hotel was the Pacific Ocean.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple