I stayed 1 night and moved the next morning because I am fed up with that sickly sweet smell from poisonous air-conditioners and mould. The smell seems to permeate everything and makes the sinuses ache.
The room had a window the size of a shoe box. The sheets were clean but the bed cover hadn't been washed between guests. The breakfast was edible.
Not good value for $16 for a single room. I looked at a $20 and a $25 pound room and they smelled even worse. I think this hotel is ripe for a refurb as it's seen better days.