Free cancellation until 21/07
US$90
US$121
US$102
Priceline
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$303
US$266
US$319
US$225
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$127
US$114
US$1,217
US$965
  • Breakfast included
1,945 results
All reviewsthe club loungealtitude barfeast restaurantcooking schoolrooftop barinfinity poolcooking classjunior suitedim sumbreakfast buffetfantastic hoteltour deskbeach chairsbusy roadocean viewphosmall balcony
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Came for a day before attending a conference in this same hotel. Very nice! Rooms are bright. Nice amenities. Service great. The breakfast buffet at Feast restaurant is excellent and plentiful. Cooks were willing to meet our special dietary needs. All in all, a good stay.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear BrendaB247365,

We are very delighted to know we were able to provide you the comfortable you needed after long day of business meeting.

We look forward to welcoming of you again either on another business trip or your holiday escape.

Warm Regards,
The Team.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Check-in was quick and efficient, your staff took care of my luggage as I headed for late lunch at the restaurant. While at the restaurant I ordered a Thai seafood soup and a sushi & sashimi sampler for lunch. The arrival time of the food was acceptable, the soup flavor was very good however I discovered a long black hair in it and returned to the kitchen, your chef has some work to do with the staff with regards to the use of hairnets in the kitchen. I did pointed this out to your staff. When the sushi arrived the presentation was very good however your kitchen staff needs more care on preparation and temperature management, the salmon pieces of the sashimi were at room temperature while the tuna was frozen rock solid. Overall not a good dining experience for the type of hotel being presented--- some serious need for improvement is needed.

Our company event went well however before we started I wanted to get some the machine that a was set up for our break, I was told by your staff that no coffee was available until 4:30 ( scheduled break time)... I found this lack of service and hospitality quite rude.....not uncommon in local establishments but unacceptable for a leading global hotel brand such as Sheraton.

As frustrating as the experiences above where To add insult to injury this morning (08:00) I asked for my tax (red) invoice and was told by the front desk staff that they could not print one as the accounting staff was not in the hotel. Quite frankly I was shocked......what kind of a hotel is unable to provide an invoice to a customer upon check out? This is the most basic part of a transaction and only when I firmly complained the staff scrambled to call somebody to com to the hotel to do my invoice. After 10 minutes of waiting I had enough and also a plane to catch at the airport so now I can only hope the invoice does arrive and it gets to me to do my expense report.

I hope this feedback helps your team improve, for the time being I would take my business somewhere else next time I am in Nha Trang.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Jorge B
MarcomSheratonNT, General Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Dear Jorge B,

Thank you very much for your feedback on TripAdvisor !

Further to my email to you, once again many thanks for your feedback.

I have addressed the issues you raised with the team and as a result we have amended our procedure relating to tax invoices.

In relation to the areas relating to service delivery that the related team members have been involved to ascertain what “they did incorrectly and how to improve”

Once again I sincerely apologise for not meeting your expectations and appreciate that you provided us the feedback.

With Best Regards

Reviewed 15 January 2016

We stayed at the Sheraton Nha Trang in the first week of Jan 2016. While we faced a slightly confused checkin owing to some disconnect in the booking b/w the hotel and SPG , the stay from there on was excellent.

The rooms were amazing with am awesome view of the bay, the service was great and the staff went the extra mile to make us feel good.

Selina was amazing and tried her best to make us comfortable while Murali also made sure that he reached out to guests to check if they had any concerns. The best though was this hand written note that I received (chk image) from the duty manager Vuong Phan who especially sourced some darjeeling tea for us.

The in room dining service was very efficient with the chef belting out some amazing dishes especially the sea food fried rice that my son grew exceptionally fond of; I personally liked the "pho" a lot at breakfast.

An interesting insight though was that meals ordered late in the night were always better than the ones that we had in the evening - Don't really know why :) maybe the late night chef understood our palette better.

The Spa staff was nice and so was the 2 hour relaxing scrub and massage till the the masseur decided to give me a really firm massage and I landed up with a back ache. My guess is that while she was exceptionally talented, not knowing English made it impossible for her to understand what I was saying. Nevertheless she really tried and can't really blame her for something that she really did not understand.

I would seriously recommend the hotel and extend my warmest gratitude to the hotel for making our holiday so memorable.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the 23rd floor :)
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

I have stayed there with family and really enjoy holiday so far with warm and hospitality service from staff. Try to explore the club with great view from level 25 and nice view in the sunset from Altitude bar. Many local restaurants around and it today from the center. Spa service is really relaxing with hot stone and 4 hands

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
MarcomSheratonNT, General Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Dear Lan N,

Thank you for sharing these positive words with other fellow “World Travelers” as good feedback from our guests is really the best form of marketing.

We are delighted to know you could felt the warmth and genuine care from our staffs during your stay. Both our Club Lounge and rooftop bar – Altitude offer panoramic view of Nha Trang Bay and we are happy to hear you really enjoyed it.

We hope that you will visit us again when travels bring you back to Nha Trang.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 January 2016

My wife and I recently spent the New Year's holiday at the Sheraton Nah Trang and had a wonderful experience. The hotel staff was welcoming, friendly and extremely attentive from the moment we arrived. The hotel manager himself made certain to greet guests and offer assistance throughout our stay. The rooms and amenities were excellent, including a rooftop bar and relaxing pool on the 6th floor overlooking the ocean . I highly recommend taking advantage of the club level on the 25th floor, with spectacular views of the entire coastline and delicious snacks and drinks. we also took advantage of the excellent spa services, which included a wide range of therapeutic massage treatments that were performed by very well trained practitioners. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear karlk373,

We feel really proud that we can deliver this level of satisfaction to our guest and you and your wife left with such wonderful impression on our hotel. At Sheraton, we strive to continuously provide exceptional services and I am sure that your feedback will be an encouragement to all of us here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards