Crystal Hotel Nha Trang
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$43
US$33
US$114
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$1,261
US$33
US$94
US$84
Agoda.com
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
US$627
US$598
  • Breakfast included
TriStar Hotel(Nha Trang)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$23
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The Hotel is in a poor area and i would not walk about on my own there. The place is smelly and despite reading that it was a little further out from the centre ( 15 min walk) it was certainly NOT any quieter. We were informed on arrival we had a superior room - it had two double beds . We opted to use the bed that didnt not have cockroaches crawling out from under it. The window did not shut properly and we had a huge insect fly in in the middle of the night , we mange to catch it in a box and put outside our door as we were super tied. In the morning the cleaning lady knocked on door and gave it back to me. I showed her the huge stick insect and she let it go in the corridor and laughed at me.
A bike taxi should cost about 6000-10000vd not the 600000 that we were forced to pay as they would not give our bags to us unless we paid it and threatened to drive off with them . As the hotel is in a back street we were unable to get any help and had to give them the money .
The aircon didnt work and when we told the hotel they shrugged - they spoke enough english to get our money but not to help us or resolve any problems .

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2012

This is a really great place to stay on my trip in Vietnam
The location is great and close to transport and the city centre. The hotel itself is also excellent, I feel like I got so much for what I paid. It's clean, comfy, good beds, great choice of TV channels and excellent WiFi - I had good signal even being in the highest room in hotel. The staff are just so friendly too, very genuine and extremely helpful. The inclusive breakfast was good Vietnamese breakfasts, all great, served quickly.
If you want somewhere well located, inexpensive and with great service, I wouldn't look anywhere else in Nha Trang. Thanks to all staff for my stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Crystal is one of those hotels that doesn't seem like much at first but once you experience it for yourself, it surprises you over and over again, in a good way. Its location is accessible by a number of buses and taxis are abundant in the area. It is located near the local market area, Nha Trang Beach and even a number of malls. You will not run out of things to do in the vicinity, in fact, just a little further and you'll reach Vinpearl (the amusement park island located of the coast). Crystal is located in a area which balances tradition with modernisation and it is this balance that attracted me to Nha Trang. It is a good hotel with pleasant staff, optimal location and value-for-money quality rooms. It will not disappoint.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We are a family of 4 including 2 young children. We stayed at Crystal Hotel for 3 nights & found the quality & standard very satisfactory. The kids loved that the bathroom facilities were clean & I must say I totally agree. It is not very far from the main beach & the local market. It suited our needs very well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Even we stayed there for two nights but I find the hotel very comfortable and well maintained! The room is quite cozy with its wooden floor and modern design. Bathroom is fairly good size and clean. Overall, the hotel is best value for the money. The staff is efficient and helpful. The hotel is near Cho Dam which is the main market in Nha Trang and about 1 km from the beach.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple