“It doesn't exist anymore”
Review of Hong An - CLOSED

Hong An
“It doesn't exist anymore”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

No caffe, no review.... 3 hungry vegans (one of us is 3 years old) went to look for some other place to eat. No luck... The nearest one was closed (Co Tam at 05 Lac Long Quan) though it was marked as vegan (ân chay). Next recommended was "3 sisters" but the address was wrong also...

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Мария А

Beverley
“Vegan heaven in Vietnam”
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is a must for veggies, everything 100% vegan, tastiest food I've had in Vietnam. They have mock everything - fish, beef, chicken and snails! The menu has been translated which made it easy, pics attached. Staff friendly and helpful. Amazing good value meal - 2 mains and 2 drinks for under £5.

Biel, Switzerland
“Good vegetarian restaurant”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

I went there today and they are very friendly people altough they don't speak a lot of english. But there WAS a english menu.
I'm not really the kind of vegetarian who enjoys fake fish or meat as I dislike their taste, but they have a lot of choice and surely something for everybody. It's a real restaurant not like some of the other veg places in nha trang. A little more pricey but 3$ for a soup, ricedish and a fresh juice is ok. 100% vegan food. I can really recomend it

melbourne, australia
“Definitely try this place!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

As the other reviews mentioned there is no menu in english. the son though was there and explained the menu to us. we had the hue pho which was delicious and also spring rolls which were great. we also tried to tip them and they wouldn't accept our tips, almost chased us out of the restaurant saying they couldn't accept! delicious food, if you're vegetarian or vegan it is a must go to place!

Rutland, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!! Some of the best vegetarian food I've eaten”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Authentic Vietnamese food. Food was fresh, clean, cheap, and better tasting than I could have possibly expected. *note* I luckily had my girlfriend (Vietnamese) with me, so she was able to make selections off the menu which unfortunately is NOT in English. Either way, everything that we ordered was absolutely delicious and unique, so I think even a point and pray method would still deliver pleasing results. If you can manage, I recommend the cold mango salad. I am not usually a fan of fake meat, but the fake fish at Hong An was very good and not too heavy. It wasn't like other places that try to duplicate meat flavor or special meat dishes. The fake meat simply complemented the dish and was not over done.
Restaurant was clean and inviting and the staff friendly enough. Will definitely return next chance I get!

• Visited February 2012