“Excellent Food, Great Staff”
Review of Yen's Restaurant

Yen's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 514 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since our opening 4 years ago, Yen's Restaurant has offered Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine (with a modern touch)to our customers. Our intense focus at offering excellent service, great atmosphere and utmost quality meals have brought us many praises by our regular patrons, guidebooks and tourists alike. Bonus, you can now order cocktails from our lounge\bar area on the 5th floor (at The Rooftop Lounge, you can also order and have your dinner there). Come visit us to enjoy of genuine brand of hospitality and see yourself why we have been in the Top Restaurant of Nha Trang on Tripadvisor since our opening. Don't hesitate to contact our team to reserve a table (or any other special request) at Yen's Restaurant; our team is at your service!NEW AT YEN'S RESTAURANT: Live music, 3 nights of guitar and violin and 4 nights of traditional Vietnamese music. It never been so good to come to Yen's Restaurant!
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Food, Great Staff”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This place is fantastic. Upon hearing we were sick, the waiter came straight out with fresh ginger to add to our green tea, along with as many top ups as we wanted. When we went back 2 days later, the same waiter remembered us, asked if we were feeling better, and came straight out with the ginger tea.They were happy to take the beef out of the papaya salad for me, we got an excellent curry, and though there's no vegetarian soup on the menu, they very accommodating and helped me customise my own soup - which was delicious. The food isn't oily, the staff are great, it's inexpensive, there's live music, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Flawless every time”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

We went here 3 out of 5 nights we stayed in Nha Yrang because the food was so good we wanted to sample everything on the menu!

I'm a vegetarian and the veggie options were not only plentiful but tasty! By far the best I've had during my travels in Vietnam.
The waiting staff are lovely, friendly, attentive and efficient.

The pricing is a bargain and the decor homely. Truly sad tp have to say goodbye!

“Yum yum yum!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We visited this restaurant on account of all the great trip advisor- and we were not disappointed!! It has a lovely ambience, very friendly and attentive staff and delicious food! The tastiest meal we've had during our 2.5 weeks in vietnam! There was also some beautiful music in the background- a lady and a gentleman playing the violin and guitar which was a lovely getaway from the hectic noisy streets outside. My partner had the beef with lemongrass and chilli in clay pot and I had beef stir fried with peppers and onions- both were delicious! And the beef was beautiful and tender! A real gem of a restaurant!

• Visited April 2014
Bonn, Germany
“Most visit restaurant in Nha Trang”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I don't how a restaurant get to number 1 in a city and don't know if Yen really the number 1 is but what I can say is that the food is really good and the staff extremely friendly. Thats make a restaurant very special for me. Also the price is very fair. We enjoyed our time there and I can highly recommend to visit yen's restaurant.

1 Thank Shervin H
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Great hotpots!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice a year apart and each time my friends and I had a wonderful evening! The seafood hotpot is very tasty!