“Monkey no show”

Ranked #36 of 113 Tours in Nha Trang
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Monkey no show”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Cant really write a review because they failed to even pick me up as arranged..... I did get refunded but only after lots of argueing and yelling. Wasted day......Do not go with these people!!!

Visited July 2013

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Crazy crew!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

We wanted to see some of the islands of Nha Trang so we booked a funky monkey day tour. We had a great day on this tour. We enjoyed the Nha Trang boyband and the floating bar the most. Thank you funky monkey!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not really what we expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

We did the 1 day boatrip with funkymonkey. We asked for a boozcruise and specifically said that we wanted a party boat with a bit of snorkeling. We ended up on a boat with asian families and just a few backpackers who tought the trip would be more of a party aswell. The crew was really friendly and nice and they tried to get the party started but it didn't really work out because of the boring chinese an vietnamese people. The aquarium was nice for vietnamese attraction standards, the snorkling sucked 'cause the gear was bad and maybe I'm spoiled by seeing big beautifull fishes on other snorkling trips, but here was not much to see really. The beach at the last stop was really good i thought, but quite small. The live band was fun to see and they tried to make everyone dance, but all the asians remaind on their seats and kept filming us and the other backpackers. It was fun though. The food was cold an really bad! We didn't really expect much for the price we paid. Still that food was the worst I've had in Vietnam in the three weeks travelling there. We enjoyed the trip anyhow, but it was definetly not a partyboat.

Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great day tour of the few Islands in Nha Trang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

I definitely recommend them and recommend taking the day tour on the boat to the few islands in Nha Trang. The tour guide can speak English and he's very funny. I had a blast on this tour and there's many things to do. They stop at 4 island, 1st island have the aquarium which doesn't have much but if you're going might as well check it out. Only 50k dong which is like a $1,75 US. 1 other island you stop to snorkel, swim, or scuba dive. I went to my first scuba dive for $25 US and it was amazing. Now I'm looking forward to do more of it when I travel. Water was clear enough to see fishes and corals. If you don't wanna scuba dive, there's snorkeling for free and just swimming. After that, they docked at the floating village and you'll have lunch. You eat on the boat and the food was ehh. You do have the option to eat fresh seafood at the floating restaurant which I recommend. They have a lot of options to choose from, and you can catch your own fish in one of those fish tank they have in a net below. After lunch there's more swimming, and the few people who work there were passing out alcohol drink in the water. They were on this floating thing and you just swim there to grab a drink. I had a blast jumping off the boat 2nd floor to the water.

The final stop is at an island and you get to go on to relax on the chair and enjoy the beautiful view. You can jetski, paragliding/ you're tie to the boat and the boat drive and you fly in the air for a few minutes. You can also go swimming, the water is actually pretty clear. There's places to buy sugarcane drinks and food. The restaurant/cafe there.

This tour is a must when you're in Nha Trang. I stayed back for another day just to go on this tour. It starts at 8 and it goes to 4PM. Remember to bring sunblock, towel and swimming suits.

Visited March 2013
Chomutov, Czech Republic
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poor experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I thought that I will try this cruise and as a single traveller I was hoping to meet some cool people to chat with and have a fun. However I ended up on boat full of Asian families whom didn't speak english at all... snorkelling equipment was in terrible shape, boat was not good also. Lunch tasted fine. The only thing on this trip I have really enjoyed was the moment when The band were playing...

Visited December 2012