Mia Resort Nha Trang
L'Alyana Ninh Van Bay(Nha Trang)
US$537
US$229
US$194
US$128
US$121
Amiana Resort and Villas(Nha Trang)
US$279
US$266
MerPerle Hon Tam Resort(Nha Trang)
US$136
US$129
Hotels.com
US$116
US$85
US$884
US$625
1,483 results
All reviewsthe cliffgarden villala baiamojito baroutdoor showerfamily condoprivate poolgolf buggiesmanicured gardensshuttle bussugar canepanna cottavietnamese buffetbuggy serviceinsect repellentmain poolon demand
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Serenity, tranquility, peaceful as well as upscale is the description of this resort, the views area astonishing, the villas are large, well furnished mine had a private swimming pool outdoor living room and outdoor shower area, bathrooms look like a little spa, the view from your bed is right to the beach which means you can wake up to an ocean sunrise. The staff is friendly, attentive and unobtrusive, the lawns are well manicured and the Mojito Bar has spectacular views. The location is out of town, about 15 minutes from down town Nha Trang, but I'm not sure if that's a downside. If you look for peace, quiet serenity while enjoying yourself this is the place to be.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank eolmosc
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed for 6 nights over Easter, and it was so very relaxing! The staff were wonderful, our room was fantastic, the spa was great - you really couldn't ask for much more from a holiday. The breakfast and lunch buffets at the restaurant were fantastic, but the dinner menu was quite limited and a bit too Western for my liking. I think I would've gotten a little tired of it if we'd eaten there every night. The quality of the food was very good though. Really, there's not a lot you could fault about this place.

I did get eaten by sea lice on my first day there and therefore didn't spend any more time in the ocean. Perhaps a warning sign on the beach if it is known to be a sea lice area might be an improvement? The welts and itching put a bit of a dampener on my holiday. Obviously this isn't the fault of the resort, but as a suggestion they might want to put up some signs.

I'd also like to thank Cindy for her fantastic recommendations for things to see in Nha Trang city - we never would've found the rooftop bar at the Sheraton without her help, and the view while the lights came on was amazing!

Room Tip: The beach condos are fantastic, but if you can afford to upgrade to a villa, do it! They looked brilliant!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank blk80
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights at the end of our 2.5 week Vietnam trip. A truly great place, about as perfect as can be. Just a few niggles; our welcome in reception felt like we had surprised them, sandy beaches but a lot of stones when your steping into the water. Also management staff can initially come across as a bit weird and creepy in their awful beige and white outfits and overfriendly demeanour. The vietnamese staff were great. We enjoyed Tan in mojitos bar telling us about Vietnam and practising his language skills on us. He also makes great cocktails. Top boy well done and we miss you.
Great modern room and high quality food and service. The gardeners do a great job too. I wish they could do my garden.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank grasmere10
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed for 6days enjoying the resort, beauty and my daughters wedding here at the resort. Staff, food, condos, villas were awesome, room service fabulous, clean affordable and just an all round wonderful experience. We're coming back in the new year for 3 weeks and staying here at The Mia. ...just wonderful. Thank you all at the Mia Resort in Nha Trang.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Doug I
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Our stay in Mia resort was absolutely faultless. The staff were incredibly friendly and accomodating, the hotel itself was breathtakingly beautiful and the food was delicious.
We visited Nha Trang for 2 nights/3 days and hoped to do a little exploring around the area. We liked our cliff top villa so much we didn't leave the resort once.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visitng Nha Trang! Well worth the money. I have stayed in many 5* top rated resorts around the world and this is definitely up there with the best and is fantastic value for money.

Room Tip: Cliff top villa has a private pool and stunning views. Neither myself or my boyfriend are morning peple but we got up at 5.15am both mornings to watch the sunrise as recommended by the staff.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple